Happy 135th Birthday, Celtic ๐Ÿ€

One club since 1888, helping the poor and needy, while playing the Celtic wayโ€ฆโ€ฆan famous iconic strip, a stadium the worlds elite playerโ€™s rave about playing in, a fan base the envy of the worlds top clubs, a club admired and respected all over the world and looked on with hatred and jealousy across the city

Happy Birthday Celtic a team like no other
A club for all.
One club since the first meeting in 1887
To the first Game 1888
Couple of good years in awe that.
1988 and the Quad four thereโ€™s another year we won something with ๐Ÿ‘‚ ๐Ÿ‘‚
Noo whit wiz it mm ๐Ÿ‘
Mon the continuous Hoops

HH ๐Ÿ€

We would have been sevtic without Fergus McCann. The Bunnet paid everyone who was owed as well. We came within 15mins of having to form a new club like the imposters across the City had too. Do you think a new Fenian club would be allowed to claim Celtics past honours as their own?
135 years unbroken history.
Hail Hail.

In 1955 and 7yrs old my uncle gave me the money to go to a football match.Celtic v Hearts on the local supporters bus with a couple of pals.Well I was captivated by the game and the score Celtic won 2-1.It was the start of a lifetime love affair and I have relished the good and crumbled with the bad.It was and has been all about the football although I have sang the songs and shouted rude things about Them๐Ÿ˜กand enjoyed every minute.A bid plus has been the Noise and it pains me to see fellow Noisers feel they have to leave.Celtic is for Life come back guys and enhance this site Hail Hail.โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

In 1955 and 7yrs old my uncle gave me the money to go to a football match.Celtic v Hearts on the local supporters bus with a couple of pals.Well I was captivated by the game and the score Celtic won 2-1.It was the start of a lifetime love affair and I have relished the good and crumbled with the bad.It was and has been all about the football although I have sang the songs and shouted rude things about Them๐Ÿ˜กand enjoyed every minute.A bid plus has been the Noise and it pains me to see fellow Noisers feel they have to leave.Celtic is for Life come back guys and enhance this site Hail Hail.โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Ye paid him back yet ya tight fisted cant?...๐Ÿคฃ HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back