Happy 30th Birthday Leigh Griffiths

Aye, retirement's a hard-time coming if you don't have the credentials to back it up. I'm not convinced that Leigh sees himself coaching in future and I'm not of the opinion that he will get a gig in the media.

He's a divisive wee fella, especially for fans of those clubs he hasn't played for. The Arabs hate him, but that's nothing compared to the variant strains of huns in Gorgie and Govan (sorry Shammy).

He's a footballer though and a natural finisher. If he's fit physically and emotionally, he's still good for at least 20-goals a season when he's starting games. The other factor is that he is our most effective set-piece taker. If Sparky's pinging corners in, then Jullien becomes an even bigger threat at set-pieces.

Couldn't agree more, TT.........time for the wee fella to screw the nut and carve his name into Celtic folklore.

PS

Happy Birthday Leigh HH

PPS

Mind and avoid dodgy dudes talking about flat earth and cartoons too, pal........that shite will definitely tip you over the edge!!!

PPPS

You might also want to avoid blondes, brunettes and redheads too, wee man.........you don't want to end up your career with reality TV on "16 kids and counting"

Last edited:

Good to see you back ma man.....you having a wee sabbatical from sharing yer self with the female population.....🤣
Gee-whiz Imatim.........I'm having trouble pulling feathers fae a chicken, never mind the chicks wie flotation devices and warm crevices???

It's they feckin asteroid belts and meteor showers keeping me busy, throw in a few solar flares fae that big hot yella bastart and it's the universes equivalent of chemotherapy!!!

Good to be back in the company of friends like yourself, brother. You don't know how much I've missed your smutty innuendos

Gee-whiz Imatim.........I'm having trouble pulling feathers fae a chicken, never mind the chicks wie flotation devices and warm crevices???

It's they feckin asteroid belts and meteor showers keeping me busy, throw in a few solar flares fae that big hot yella bastart and it's the universes equivalent of chemotherapy!!!

Good to be back in the company of friends like yourself, brother. You don't know how much I've missed your smutty innuendos

Back at ya comrade.....smutty innuendos are us lol.....and before anyone says anything.....the rooms been booked 🤣🤣🤣

Back