Happy New Year to the Celtic Family

Happy New Year to one and all on Celtic Noise, the best wee Celtic corner on the internet.

Hope the hangovers are too bad this morning folks. Just been chatting to Niall J of this parish, he's doing fine coming through a difficult spell health-wise.

Thanks for all the support last year, it was greatly appreciated. Make mine a Double.
Aw we miss Niall.

Now im Sobererer and hand eye coordination a lot better.
Happy new year to you all on the wonderful Celtic Noise
And to all the Celtic family.
Let's hope it's a good one ( sounds familiar that last sentence somebody should write a song with it)
Slange Mhath 🍻

Happy New Year to one and all on Celtic Noise, the best wee Celtic corner on the internet.

Hope the hangovers are too bad this morning folks. Just been chatting to Niall J of this parish, he's doing fine coming through a difficult spell health-wise.

Thanks for all the support last year, it was greatly appreciated. Make mine a Double.
All the best for 2024 mate🍀👍

Happy new year Dave to you and the team. Please pass on our best wishes to Niall J. I always enjoyed his posts and articles.

I well remember seeing a woman at The Western Infirmary in Glasgow on 6th January who had had a stroke on Hogmanay. It took the family 6 days to realise she had not budged from her chair because they were all so drunk

I well remember seeing a woman at The Western Infirmary in Glasgow on 6th January who had had a stroke on Hogmanay. It took the family 6 days to realise she had not budged from her chair because they were all so drunk
That's awful Fis 🙁

Back