Happy New Year to the Celtic Family

Yesss imatim been navigating pishedc trying.to find this happy new year tims I even predicted the score but we were so much better, I'm better, now years better but thoughts go out to cemente, losing his first derby , could make it up , happy new year tims

Last edited:
Happy New Year to one and all on Celtic Noise, the best wee Celtic corner on the internet.

Hope the hangovers are too bad this morning folks. Just been chatting to Niall J of this parish, he's doing fine coming through a difficult spell health-wise.

Thanks for all the support last year, it was greatly appreciated. Make mine a Double.

Happy New Year to one and all on Celtic Noise, the best wee Celtic corner on the internet.

Hope the hangovers are too bad this morning folks. Just been chatting to Niall J of this parish, he's doing fine coming through a difficult spell health-wise.

Thanks for all the support last year, it was greatly appreciated. Make mine a Double.
Happy New Year to you and yours Dave, and thks again for this wee bampot free corner of the Celtic Internet.

Good to hear about Niall, tell him we are all asking after him..

H.H

Back