Hard watch

It was a hard watch indeed. But we were expecting a tough slog against a very physical side, who parked the bus and relied of the leniency of Gollum who has been suitably warned as to what is expected of him if he wants to remain a top tier ref in Scotland.

At this time of the season, it is all about getting the points. Some of Celtic's best achievements historically relied on never giving up until the final whistle to snatch deserved late goals. We have forgotten the crap that happened in the first 85 minutes and just laud them as legends.

Lot of Rolex puns oan this freed
Watch or yill git the strap

HH ⌚
When I worked offshore on the Brae Bravo we had a Celtic-supporting steward who used to sell dodgy CDs, designer gear & watches. He was passing round a fake Rolex when someone noticed that it looked like Bolox on the watchface. So from then on, that was the cry that went up when anyone wanting to see his latest merchandise - "whars yer Bolox watches?"

100% a hard watch!! But....we got the job done. Even when not playing well, the bhoys dug in and got the win.
Was a good game when the result was achieved, some good football on show by bothe sides. Celtic will coast when all are fit. The injuries allow teams like Motherwell to have a go and makes for an interesting game.
On a positive note Scales, Yang and others are getting a lot of game time and witnessing the winning mentality of playing to the final whistle and believe it will get rewards like today. Aberdeen today had a real go against the huns cause they believed the huns were weak and have been riding their luck, the chickens came home to roost, if Celtic keep winning then our injured players can be eased into games as opposed to rushed in and hope the injury holds.
Celtic unbeaten run in the title race has to be really appreciated but we know how the media will spin it, Keevins called Celtic a poor team tonight, thats what we are up against, to me it was a dig at BR and the attempt to stir it based on BRs previous term and how it changed.

Was a good game when the result was achieved, some good football on show by bothe sides. Celtic will coast when all are fit. The injuries allow teams like Motherwell to have a go and makes for an interesting game.
On a positive note Scales, Yang and others are getting a lot of game time and witnessing the winning mentality of playing to the final whistle and believe it will get rewards like today. Aberdeen today had a real go against the huns cause they believed the huns were weak and have been riding their luck, the chickens came home to roost, if Celtic keep winning then our injured players can be eased into games as opposed to rushed in and hope the injury holds.
Celtic unbeaten run in the title race has to be really appreciated but we know how the media will spin it, Keevins called Celtic a poor team tonight, thats what we are up against, to me it was a dig at BR and the attempt to stir it based on BRs previous term and how it changed.
Long may keevins opinions on Celtic continue. The guy is consistently wrong when it comes to our club. You can guarantee that if Celtic aren't winning a game, and keevins decides to have a pop....we will 100% score and win the game.

Who cares what that fuckwit thinks? I’m mair interested in my 3yo nieces opinion on the team performance than that turd’s.

Palmas beautiful strike from the edge of the box, curling past the goalkeeper into the far corner was similar to Rogics goal in the 4-3 game. Amazing strike.....now if you weren't watching the match and were using the sky app to check results...the description of the ball "creeping" into the net would have had you believe that it was maybe a scrappy tap in.
They are in fucking pain....from Clyde to BBC to Sky. Its fucking killing them and I shall enjoy every ounce of their pain 🙂😁

Palmas beautiful strike from the edge of the box, curling past the goalkeeper into the far corner was similar to Rogics goal in the 4-3 game. Amazing strike.....now if you weren't watching the match and were using the sky app to check results...the description of the ball "creeping" into the net would have had you believe that it was maybe a scrappy tap in.
They are in fucking pain....from Clyde to BBC to Sky. Its fucking killing them and I shall enjoy every ounce of their pain 🙂😁
Palma's mis-hit cross was extremely lucky to creep into the net. It isn't like he has spent years practicing striking a ball to learn how to curl a shot into the intended target. What a jammy bassa.

Then the Tims only got an undeserved winner cos Wullie Gollum toepoked the winner in off the post in the 55th minute of injury time.

Or something like that, according to Kris Boyd.

It often the case at this stage of the season. There are no trophies awarded in September so we'll see how well we've done in May 2024.

Personally I think we wiĺl win the league and, if we are lucky, the cup too.

This is all happening without my Player of the Season last year, Cameron Carter-Vickers.

Last edited:
Kevin’s ?Didhe no used to front Jackanory

Long may keevins opinions on Celtic continue. The guy is consistently wrong when it comes to our club. You can guarantee that if Celtic aren't winning a game, and keevins decides to have a pop....we will 100% score and win the game.
The guy is a knobend!He predicted a 3-0 defeat for us when we played the huns .The guy has to retire and stop making an absolute cunt of himself.

Except for the last five minutes. Delighted the new. Bhoy Palma opened his account. Mat ORileyis turning out to be the bargain buy of the decade
Never a hard watch when you support Celtic ...frustrating yes but in the back of our minds we always feel we can score that late winner and crush the hopes of so many who are willing us to fail.
Absolutely nothing negative about that result yesterday and you see what it does to others. HH !!

Members online

Latest posts

Back