Harry Hood passed away

Saw him play for Clyde before his move to Celtic. A great man and a loyal teammate. To the Hood family God Rest his soul and my prayers and thoughts are with you all at this sad time. YNWA.

Thoughtful Ally, makes you think doesn’t it.

Whats your plans today pal

Ive just had a luxury pedicure and now heading to the restaurant for sunday lunch.

Family lunch.

When i think of the loss that we have felt, days like this bring it home how important family is.

Just about recovered thanks Maria! Brilliant day & wonderful & blessed to be part of the Celtic family on days like yesterday.
Hope you had a great yourself? ?

Thats good to hear Conar. Yes i had a lovely day thank you.

So many trying to minimise what the bhoys have done or just take the shine off it. Makes you wonder sometimes pal.

100watt smile let them try

HH the glorious treble treble champions on such a historical day for our club our Lions were hat-tipped as our bhoys provided more history for our Club and our pride

☘️☘️☘️

Thats good to hear Conar. Yes i had a lovely day thank you.

So many trying to minimise what the bhoys have done or just take the shine off it. Makes you wonder sometimes pal.

100watt smile let them try

HH the glorious treble treble champions on such a historical day for our club our Lions were hat-tipped as our bhoys provided more history for our Club and our pride

☘️☘️☘️
Absolutely...no one is gonna diminish what we have achieved the past 3 seasons. It will be a long time, if ever, before anyone achieves what we have achieved.
Enjoy your weekend Maria, keep on smiling ??

More sad news of great Celtic players passing away . What a deeply sorrowful time we have had in the past few weeks .

Like others (above ) I remember Harry as a Clyde player before moving to Parkhead .
Silky , suave , cultured - these were the best words to describe his style . He always reminded me of Dalglish who was a teammate . Scored loads of goals - and was the last Celtic player to hit a hat-trick against Rangers/Sevco before Dembele's recently .
R.I.P. Harry

HH

Thoughtful Ally, makes you think doesn’t it.

Whats your plans today pal

Ive just had a luxury pedicure and now heading to the restaurant for sunday lunch.

Family lunch.

When i think of the loss that we have felt, days like this bring it home how important family is.
Plans today Maria, are just taking it easy after the emotions of yesterday. Would have missed the treble treble win for all the world. Hope you and yours enjoyed the day as well. HH pal☘️??

I have a report from a European game from 1970 in which Harry Hood scored a hat-trick. Once my tablet is charged up I will type it up later.
There is also a game against Deidco, a 2-1 victory in which HH and Lou Macari scored. See how it goes, I might type up both.
Rich

Last edited:
I have a report from a European game from 1970 in which Harry Hood scored a hat-trick. Once my tablet is charged up I will type it up later.
There is also a game against Deidco, a 2-1 victory in which HH and Jinky scored. See how it goes, I might type up both.
Rich
Is that game on youtube Richy a couldnt find it?

The Game from 1970 is a European Cup game, against Finnish Champions Kokkola, Celtic 9 Kokkola 0, on Wed 16 Sep 1970, Scorers, Hood (3), Hughes, McNeill, Johnstone, Wilson (2), Davidson.

The other game is a Scottish Cup Final Replay ( before games went to penalties) on Wed 12 May 1971.
Celtic 2 Rangers 1
Scorers Celtic, Macari, Hood (pen), Rangers- Craig (o.g.)
Rich

Back