Has NL gone?

I personally have massive doubts about there being any truth in these particular set of rumours. I am gutted that we are in the situation that we find ourselves in and think it would have been better for all parties if Neil had left earlier in the campaign when we still had a chance of salvaging the league (but I also understand to an extent why the board remained so loyal to a club legend who was clearly struggling).

If it is true though I do find the timing strange. Surely we have some potential replacements lined up so if he is going to go then it should have been after the sevco defeat to give the new manager as much time to work with the players and assess who can go in this window (if a suitable bid came in - that might not happen) and also they may have specific transfer targets in mind for the couple of weak positions that really do need strengthened. As it is, we have already wasted half of the transfer window time frame which is poor planning again.

I personally have massive doubts about there being any truth in these particular set of rumours. I am gutted that we are in the situation that we find ourselves in and think it would have been better for all parties if Neil had left earlier in the campaign when we still had a chance of salvaging the league (but I also understand to an extent why the board remained so loyal to a club legend who was clearly struggling).

If it is true though I do find the timing strange. Surely we have some potential replacements lined up so if he is going to go then it should have been after the sevco defeat to give the new manager as much time to work with the players and assess who can go in this window (if a suitable bid came in - that might not happen) and also they may have specific transfer targets in mind for the couple of weak positions that really do need strengthened. As it is, we have already wasted half of the transfer window time frame which is poor planning again.
The other day I recieved a text that the source of the covid was big Duff, Duff turns out v Hibs, when the story says a mounting rumour, then its basically sitting on a fence covering all bases and a win win scenario for the editor, if he goes we told you so, if not we reported the rumour only.

Looks like it was just a Twitter rumour. But what if we don't take maximum points against Livingston? Thinking about it it would have been very bad timing the day before a game. How many points do we have to drop? How much humiliation is enough?
Being only 5pts ahead of Aberdeen we really cant be dropping any points at all , we may have a game in hand but pts on the board matter. We have to secure the champions league spot no matter what, cant be dragged into a fight with Aberdeen for second and that's a possibility. We can still win the league (things going our way) is also a possibility 😛

Celts are here reporting one of their guys accounts was hacked/name changed/copied whatever stephen McGowan says it was a hoax that lennys been sacked and used his name to get it out so no change looks like this morning HH
Read both the initial rumour and subsequent story that it was a hoax. Would be amazed if it was true bearing in mind all that’s gone before with no repercussions for NFL.

Being only 5pts ahead of Aberdeen we really cant be dropping any points at all , we may have a game in hand but pts on the board matter. We have to secure the champions league spot no matter what, cant be dragged into a fight with Aberdeen for second and that's a possibility. We can still win the league (things going our way) is also a possibility 😛
I agree it’s mathematically possible. But does it look like things are going our way (or even will do)? The CIBs will do their damnest to make sure there is no reversal of fortune.

No he hasn't, but he should have done. In fact he should not have been appointed the second time - and yes, I am aware of his record since then.

We continue to look stupid to the rest of Scottish football while these shenanigans carry on.

Members online

Latest posts

Back