Hatate.

Lubos left peg

I believe we have, in our squad, a genuine world class player. IMO, Hatate will go on to become one of the greatest players to come out of Asia and he'll definitely be the bench mark for players from that part of the world in the future.
I think he's only been playing professional football for 2 seasons!!!
It pains me to say this but he will definitely move onto bigger and better things. In doing so, he will make Celtic more money than any single player has in our history. Imagine how good this guys going to be when he has another 2 professional seasons, including, champions league football under his belt.
He will easily fit into any midfield in any team in the top leagues of Europe!! We are lucky to have him. We'll done Ange!!

Last edited:
I believe we have, in our squad, a genuine world class player. IMO, Hatate will go on to become one of the greatest players to come out of the Asia and he'll definitely be the bench mark for players from that part of the world in the future.
It pains me to say this but he will definitely move onto bigger and better things. In doing so, he will make Celtic more money than any single player has in our history. Imagine how good this guys going to be when he has another 2 professional seasons, including, champions league football under his belt.
He will easily fit into any midfield in any team in the top leagues of Europe!! We are lucky to have him. We'll done Ange!!
He's a 50million quid player,and that's a minimum

He's a 50million quid player,and that's a minimum

Any other league in Europe, I'd agree. I hate to talk about him leaving but when the time comes, I hope our board hold out for a price like that!! If you look at what some average players are moving around for in England at the moment then £50 million would be a steal for a young, box to box, skillful, goal scoring, goal creating midfielder!!!

Think he turned pro in 2020 and that's unreal, means he's raw talent never really been coached until then.

Having Ange as a manager in an alien country must be fantastic for him.

It's us who benefit the most though , I've watched Taylor and his progression since joining has been impressive but Hatate's has been off the scale since he scored in the derby.

Wee Reo is a silky, smooth assassin. His lack of height and weight doesn't hold him back as he knows how to ride a challenge from the league's hammer throwers. He's like a Ninja when he chases down an opponent who has the ball; they don't seem to see him coming.

I know we'll lose him to a big European team in the future but only for bloody big bucks.

Let's enjoy him in the here and now because he's a wee smasher.

I have to agree. I thought Juranovic was a steal but this bhoy is going places and I only hope we can have a couple of seasons watching him develop. I’ve said previously he reminds a bit of a young Billy Bremner but I actually think he has more football ability as the weeks have gone on.
Whatever he’s a jewel
HH

I believe we have, in our squad, a genuine world class player. IMO, Hatate will go on to become one of the greatest players to come out of Asia and he'll definitely be the bench mark for players from that part of the world in the future.
Found this vid a few days ago as well.
Was meant to be heading off to work ended up watching the whole thing and missed my train 😅.
He is playing at a different level right now. He isn't far away from going on a pretty scary goal run either.
Long may it continue

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back