Have I just read that right ??

Watching a programme just now about the George Cinq Hotel in Paris, 5 Michelin stars, absolute luxury, 10 grand bottles of wine, 13 grand a night for a suite! And I thought ooh its extravagant living there!

Then I thought fuck me the ranjurs are spending 500 grand a week to "live" in squalor, surrounded with rats, litter and smashed MD bottles, in a semi derelict victorian bog in Govan!
We'll we know where our first business meeting is to be and its not in Govan

P
This posts too late I’ve just left Tesco and noo I’ve hud ti go back ti get
JELLY and ICE CREAM 🍨
It’s gonna be a Pairty ti remember 🎉 🎊
Are you watchin HMRC are you watchin HMRC. There’ll be Fireworks thi nite. 💥

HH 💥

The big problem is they are allowed to continually post losses without any form of punishment from the SPFL the SFA, or UEFA and if they managed to win the league will Celtic cry foul to UEFA and have them blocked from the CL I somehow doubt it
I've got a football club to sell you. it's called Rangers. It was formed in 2012 and has made a loss every year since being formed and now with a whopping $24 million loss last year. It also has outstanding loans due for repayment and faces impending legal costs and costly legal judgements payable to Mike Ashley. It has been propped up by loans converted to equity. it is teetering on insolvency. They are losing $3 million pounds a month. 100,000 pounds loss every day. 69 pounds each and every MINUTE.
When a company goes into liquidation with more debts than assets the equity loses any value and the holders are left with just scraps of paper that make very expensive toilet paper.
Trading whilst insolvent is a crime. Directors are liable. All the money that shareholders invested has been frittered away and will be worthless. It is not a matter of IF this company goes under it is only a question of WHEN. This is a black hole of debt from which there is no escape.

P

I've got a football club to sell you. it's called Rangers. It was formed in 2012 and has made a loss every year since being formed and now with a whopping $24 million loss last year. It also has outstanding loans due for repayment and faces impending legal costs and costly legal judgements payable to Mike Ashley. It has been propped up by loans converted to equity. it is teetering on insolvency. They are losing $3 million pounds a month. 100,000 pounds loss every day. 69 pounds each and every MINUTE.
When a company goes into liquidation with more debts than assets the equity loses any value and the holders are left with just scraps of paper that make very expensive toilet paper.
Trading whilst insolvent is a crime. Directors are liable. All the money that shareholders invested has been frittered away and will be worthless. It is not a matter of IF this company goes under it is only a question of WHEN. This is a black hole of debt from which there is no escape.
I'll give you a pound.

Fuck it it worked before 🤷‍♂️

P

Trading while insolvent is indeed illegal. In 2007 Deadco were breaking the law by doing this so Murray got round this by increasing the value of his assets - overnight he doubled the value of their properties to £120m. This was 10 times the value that Celtic used for all of our properties. 5 years later Duff & Phelps accepted a valuation of £1m from Green who then valued the same properties at much much higher when he had his first share issue! It is all so wrong and corrupt - something the owners of the newco have learnt from 🙈!

You can try to con the mugs who have given you the money that could buy food for their children, You can try to con the players who will lose wages.
You can try to con the media in your pocket.
You can try to con the SFA who are your mates
You can try to win the league for the massive $40 million CL next year

BUT
When HMRC comes calling you cannot con them.

He'll Fukin DESTROY everything Klopp has built m8, Fukin CLUELESS CUNT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Says the same 💩💩 every time they get FUKED "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course that's down tae Me & me players & I'll take the blame coz Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Course Me & Me players play as a collective" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Sumwan obviously gave him Collective as his word ae the week & the Thick Scouce Cunts no stopped using it since!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I vote Sean gets the Celtic FC PR job
He'd be a breath of fresh air dealing with the media in Scotland
Let's do this
YNWA

P

Didn't someone shout "The big hoose must stay open...!!"

They'll be oot on Argyle Street, this weekend
Beside this guy..."Sports sox...3 fer a poundah...3 fer a poundah !!"
Get yir share in Sevco 18billion shares furra poon get yir shares 20billion furra poon
Inflation son get yir shar.
😂😂

HH 😂

Raman reluctantly reveals how hard covid has hit the untouchables..they get seconds of headlines on a Friday. Thats the story over. Cue the carpet sweeper and positive spin followed by some negativity about the the good guys in green and white.

Barry Ferguson says win the title and wipe out the £23m+?? debt. What about paying the other debts that are still to be paid?😡
its no a 23 million debt

its a loss for season

they cant get any debts other than to directors and they need converted to shares asap or they are in stoosh with ffp

had they not had covid then they quite possibly could have broke even with gate receipts for their european and hospitality suites

so 25 million loss is nasty

when you consider they lost 10+ million every season even with better revenues then its clear they are risking too much on wages hoping they can get big sales but they are going concern and nobody buys assets from going concern business at premium prices unless a fix is in

so they are caught in hole between two world

they must reduce wages but that means firesales

and without reduced wages they are insolvent and going concern status just like 2012 for their parent club

they have litigation copncerns

but park demands respect from spfl and sfa

is that the distress signal

we demand respect?

they respect nobody

nobody

but they demand resp[ect and project everything rather than be honest

its no them that cheats its everybody else including corporate missmanagement from governing bodies

and still nobody does feck all

and the refs still give biased results in their favour but still they are no getting enough bias

Back