Have Your Say on The Big Talking Points at Celtic

Tino

Hi all,

We're adding a new regular feature to our weekly podcast (The Celtic Exchange Weekly) and think it's something a few folk here may be keen to get involved in.

Each week we'll dedicate a section of the weekly show to debating a question or comment that's been put to us by one of our listeners. The question can be emailed in but we also have a clever function on our website that allows listeners to leave us a voice clip which we can then incorporate into the show.

We've been keen for some time to get listeners more actively involved in the show and think this provides us with a great opportunity to do so.

It's all covered in a bit more detail in this link but any questions at all just give me a shout here.

Cheers, Tino

Reading that reminded me of a Louden Wainwright 3 album with a great line " when the blues beat the rangers for the Stanley Cup i got so drunk i could not stand up" Never realised that the Stanley Cup was a NHL tournament, fuck me even they , the blues, hate the name Rangers overseas and love fucking them at evry chance. ;)

Hi all,

We're adding a new regular feature to our weekly podcast (The Celtic Exchange Weekly) and think it's something a few folk here may be keen to get involved in.

Each week we'll dedicate a section of the weekly show to debating a question or comment that's been put to us by one of our listeners. The question can be emailed in but we also have a clever function on our website that allows listeners to leave us a voice clip which we can then incorporate into the show.

We've been keen for some time to get listeners more actively involved in the show and think this provides us with a great opportunity to do so.

It's all covered in a bit more detail in this link but any questions at all just give me a shout here.

Cheers, Tino

Another Elephant in da hoose........ How long till we see Calmac and will he be as good as before ???? Or even better now he has had a wee (enforced) rest ??

Hey Tino have a debate about whether the GG and Kyogo partnership is worth sticking with after last night's game, I believe domestically it would be a winner, and playing together for a while will imho help them and us to be ready for next seasons CL campaign.

And maybe a wee chat about why most of our creative players disappear after 60 odd mins.

H.H

Hey Tino have a debate about whether the GG and Kyogo partnership is worth sticking with after last night's game, I believe domestically it would be a winner, and playing together for a while will imho help them and us to be ready for next seasons CL campaign.

And maybe a wee chat about why most of our creative players disappear after 60 odd mins.

H.H
Yeh not a bad shout at all.

Love Kyogo, love GG, but not convinced they work well on the park together. Maybe it needs to be given some time though. A good debate!

The 60min issue clearly looks like a thing, with Hatate suffering most last night!

I thought Kyogo was lost last night...our shape suffered because of it...I think we should stick to our front 3 and get them to run their socks off for 60 mins then replace the 3 of them....there is enough games in a season for everyone to get game time....top European teams rotate it all the time...so should we

Last edited:
Any late suggestions for this one?

Recording tonight. No topic off limits if anyone has anything they want us to discuss on the show.

Cheers!

Any late suggestions for this one?

Recording tonight. No topic off limits if anyone has anything they want us to discuss on the show.

Cheers!
January's priority should be a holding mid? So far we're coping well with Calmac's absence but only through young Matt excelling in a position not too natural to him.

Perhaps big Oliver is earmarked for such a role but that's not certain; so maybe hunt down another ready-made, fit and able deputy.
Would also mean Calmac getting vital rest to ease back in without busting the knee for 90 minutes during a hectic run-in.

Hugh Keevins does it again
If conclusion jumping was an Olympic event, that snidey little fud would win gold every time
Remember his comment "Celtic will be ruing the missed chances..."
Bang late goal by Greg Taylor to give us the points
Here's wee Shug giving it big licks after Dundee Utd equalized in the 87th minute today

Sit the fuck doon Hughie, yer tea's oot, ya nipple end

I'd like to be in the pub having a few plus a few horsey bets and keevins sitting beside me and my horse is nearly last with 3 fences to jump and keevins at that moment to say well your horse is a donkey iv been saying this for a while now it'll never win anything and that's the moment my horse would take over the field and win the race.in belfast we call people like him scuddy bastards. Keep up the first class annalise keevins.

Latest posts

Back