Head Count.....

Hoopy427

After 2 days of sunshine, or "freak killer weather that will cause certain death to thousands" as the Daily Express put it, I thought we should have a quick head count to make sure we haven't lost anyone. There's a few auld codgers here (and a couple of auld todgers) so being a good neighbour I thought I'd check that none of you have melted?

30fjrf.jpg

Being smarter than your average badger I've got a small fridge in the front of the van, it's true I do honest, so twice a year when things get a tad warm I can have a refreshing chilled beverage while I'm working, clever bastard eh?
Unfortunately by their nature fridges spit out a load of warm air so the front of the van ended up as sweaty as a Mexican's scrotum today.
I might need to rethink the fridge 🤔

Being smarter than your average badger I've got a small fridge in the front of the van, it's true I do honest, so twice a year when things get a tad warm I can have a refreshing chilled beverage while I'm working, clever bastard eh?
Unfortunately by their nature fridges spit out a load of warm air so the front of the van ended up as sweaty as a Mexican's scrotum today.
I might need to rethink the fridge 🤔
Gross.

If the previous hottest day in Scotland was 35 years ago and we've been cycling , walking ,not using cars and got rid of the coal fire to slow down global warming that exercise has been a bit of a waste of time , to all you conspiracy theory followers out there remember to take off the tinfoil head gear before venturing out 👨‍🦲

It is after 23:00 here in Prague and the temperature is still nudging 24 celsius! Tomorrow will be hotter....we expect a high of 37 celsius....ouch! Time to put my feet in the freezer!
Do keep up, as has been debated on here. Gallons of hot Tea/Coffee and chicken vindaloo is what ye need, don't ask why, its all been covered by The Noise Scientists, jist fuckin do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Back