Hearts v Celtic - Saturday 22nd October 12.30pm

Gary67

VAR has arrived, let the mayhem begin.
Ange said at press conference today that its the same squad as the last 2 games. Jota & Turnbull still out and won't be rushed (so seems unlikely they'll be available for Shakhtar on Tuesday)

Hart will come back in for Siegrist but other than that don't see many changes, maybe GG for Kyogo.

A tough game as always at Tynecastle, but given they are short of defenders and haven't won in a while we should win if we play as we have in the last 2 games.

Hart
Juranovic CCV Jenz Taylor
Mooy O'Riley Hatate
Abada GG Haksabanovic
Subs Siegrist Ralston Bernabei Abildgaard McCarthy Forrest Kyogo Maeda Ideguchi

3-1 GG hat trick

whats that abomination is it the power cut edition to brighten up the dark,fuck me it’s like the cutting room floor in Glen Michaels Cartoon Cavalcade studios I’ll bet that’s exactly what the Ibrox face painters living room wall looked like when the huns left them without a wage, the last time I saw anything like that it was on a hippies VW in 1973, it reminds me of one of those mental shirts that you’d get in Infowars shop thats supposed tae confuse the face recognition CCTV only if we play in that its to confuse the VAR

Hearts defender Alex Cochrane has already said in their pre-match media conference that they will come out and foul us as they take bookings as part of their gameplan to try to thwart us. And no-one bats an eyelid as a player openly states that they will break the rules to stop us says far too much about the state of our national sport.

I am going for a win - let's hope VAR MacLean doesn't get to influence the game.

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Jenz Taylor
O'Riley Mooy Hatate
Abada Giakoumakis Haksabanovic

Members online

Latest posts

Back