Hello Darkness My Old Friend

26+6=1

Call me Mr Paranoid; and you'll not be wrong. But I've a bad feeling about this season which has always been beneath the surface but came right out on Sunday.
5 way agreement, Resolution 12; plain to see Lawwell is at least negligent and more likely complicit.
Why? His business model is dependent on the illusion of competition. Should the present incarnation of Sevco collapse his business model goes right back to the Deila era.
If Celtic fail to win the 10 it will most likely be the result of conspiracy from within.
Given the unprecedented uptake of season tickets going into this season; that would represent an unforgivable betrayal.
But let's not kid ourselves; we have a Tory board and betrayal of people for profit is in their DNA.
Should Sevco win the league this year it will have been gifted to them by the football establishment to preserve the illusion of competition. And Celtic are now the establishment club in Scotland. If Sevco are gifted the league it will have much more to do with Thatcherite normalisation strategies than the sectarian reasons you would expect.
There is no excuse for Celtic not winning the 10. Anything else is betrayal and will be the end of the club.

Call me Mr Paranoid; and you'll not be wrong. But I've a bad feeling about this season which has always been beneath the surface but came right out on Sunday.
5 way agreement, Resolution 12; plain to see Lawwell is at least negligent and more likely complicit.
Why? His business model is dependent on the illusion of competition. Should the present incarnation of Sevco collapse his business model goes right back to the Deila era.
If Celtic fail to win the 10 it will most likely be the result of conspiracy from within.
Given the unprecedented uptake of season tickets going into this season; that would represent an unforgivable betrayal.
But let's not kid ourselves; we have a Tory board and betrayal of people for profit is in their DNA.
Should Sevco win the league this year it will have been gifted to them by the football establishment to preserve the illusion of competition. And Celtic are now the establishment club in Scotland. If Sevco are gifted the league it will have much more to do with Thatcherite normalisation strategies than the sectarian reasons you would expect.
There is no excuse for Celtic not winning the 10. Anything else is betrayal and will be the end of the club.
Our club will never die thanks to the Bunnets legacy. Lessons should be learned yes but we as a club WILL not only survive but prevail. HH🍀

Our club will never die thanks to the Bunnets legacy. Lessons should be learned yes but we as a club WILL not only survive but prevail. HH🍀
If the 10 is sacrificed/betrayed for maintenance of the status quo it will be too Thatcherian for me and I would think many others. You could talk about regime change in such circumstances but it would take years and thousands of un-renewed season tickets for that to happen. I would just like everyone to be aware of the possibility of what I'm worried about. The more people are alert to betrayal the harder it is to achieve.

Back