He's the prodigal son

Does Charlie hate the huns?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Y

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And he hates the hun/zombie/cuntwits
in fairness it looks like charlie mulgrew about 10 years, 3 stone and a lot of facial hair ago

poor cunt was probably acosted by SP and forced into a photy,
not smiling in the first shot, the bold SP inserted his favoured digit in said doppeldangers bottom leading to a moment even lennono would be proud of
2 guys, just enjoying a moment together wishing it could last forever

:rolleyes:

in fairness it looks like charlie mulgrew about 10 years, 3 stone and a lot of facial hair ago

poor cunt was probably acosted by SP and forced into a photy,
not smiling in the first shot, the bold SP inserted his favoured digit in said doppeldangers bottom leading to a moment even lennono would be proud of
2 guys, just enjoying a moment together wishing it could last forever

:rolleyes:
He's a Bhoy called Charlie Mulroney, mate......I used to work wie his Da' on the scaffies.

Hence he's the prodigal son and looks a wee bit like the other Charlie too. Diehard Tim though and sound as a pound.

Naebody should get their fotie taken when they're hammered though, but at least it was taken before I got a black eye and a bust nose after falling off a table.

I look like Davie Dodds' ugly brother the noo

He's a Bhoy called Charlie Mulroney, mate......I used to work wie his Da' on the scaffies.

Hence he's the prodigal son and looks a wee bit like the other Charlie too. Diehard Tim though and sound as a pound.

Naebody should get their fotie taken when they're hammered though, but at least it was taken before I got a black eye and a bust nose after falling off a table.

I look like Davie Dodds' ugly brother the noo
didnae want to say earlier pal
but first thought that went through my strange mind was
the doppledanger going home and saying to his bird
i got a picture with a guy doing the rounds in the pubs that actually had
davie dodds 1997 dundee united fc halloween party mask on

Back