Hey Shammy

Spent an hour in my pals boozer. Ginger beer n lime guys. His barmaid was telling a guy at the bar the last time i was in 2 guys were trying to impress then i said thats me off for my train. She said they were dumb founded. I dont remember it. Just goes to ahow we all THINK differently ??

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman begging outside that boozer i felt sorry for so asked her how her day was and gave her a fiver. Then she pulled fags out lit up and i noticed how clean she was.... ???

A lassie told me she liked my boots after the hairdressers today then she admired my legs as i walked towards the bus stop.

She wiznae butch so i said thank you then looked at her shoes and said i liked her glasses ???

I couldn’t lie shammy. No even to a stranger, her shoes were horrible ??

Work commitments and other stuff prohibits me going dancing tonight, alas. :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy yourself and have a ball, pal.

I will. My pal pamela cant get a babysitter coz her man opened a boozer on princes st edinburgh. No galway shawl just naw lol.

My pal kerry has an engagement party tomorrow nght so wont come out.

My sis marina bf just lost his dad god rest him so cant come out.

But im used to goin places on my own anyway.

No scared of anyone and i only ever go out to appease me or have a laugh and i can do that in company or solo

Was brought up withthe ethos hit hard or run fast and i cant eun chic lol.

All good ?

I will. My pal pamela cant get a babysitter coz her man opened a boozer on princes st edinburgh. No galway shawl just naw lol.

My pal kerry has an engagement party tomorrow nght so wont come out.

My sis marina bf just lost his dad god rest him so cant come out.

But im used to goin places on my own anyway.

No scared of anyone and i only ever go out to appease me or have a laugh and i can do that ncmpany or solo

What did you want me for last night?

Really pleased with my haircut. Glad i go to the tigers for it.
Had my hair done yesterday daughter in law talked me into getting highlights now I look too washed out but hey who cares. Good fe you with no make up I’m at that daft old age state where you look awful without it and not much better with it to be fair but I still put it on and dare some brave person to say anything. Hope your not getting any crap from some arsehole Maria. Tell em to get the feck luv

On the upside shammy, i have hardly any makeup on and its fkn criminal how good i look. ?????

Yeah thats called a SOH bhoys.

But also true. Hs
Yes I believe it's called bar L material Jailbait :p

Just spoke to my sister. Why bother with anything at all. Im goin out. Determined to smile at least tonight. ☺️

I dont need karaoke tonighit anyway can’t even sing lol fk i am darryly hannah ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back