Hi troops..whit a summer eh?

Clay

No been oan here in ages..fkn hell a nearly drank myself tae death during the summer because of hivin tae listen tae they sevco balloons goin' oan about their 55 pish..doacters said I've to stay aff it for life...fk it's gonna be hard..every days a struggle...could murder a pint right now!!

Anyway I'm just oan tae see if anythin' chinged fae a was last oan here.

No 1.. See hoopys back👍 has he posted a picture of his famous wee aeroplane yet??..we've no seen it for about ten minutes..get it posted loopy😊

No 2..is SP still ragin ' the Tories took £20 off his universal credit.??

No 3..is STG still slaggin' his ex wife?? but still does the hokey cokey with her every weekend 'cause he canny get it anywhere else??

No 4..What about dilligaf ye know the guy that loved the Celtic that much that he fkd aff tae Canada..is he still telling the green brigade that they should shut the fuck right up??

No 5..has anybody got a season ticket oan here yet

No 6..is bridiebhoy still going to see his burd dolly every weekend in Aberdeen??

No 7.. what about jamsam is he still hating Maggie Thatcher 'cause she shut the coal mines doon but is now probably living mortgage free wae the redundancy package he got in an ex council house that he bought that the Tories allowed him to buy for a song??

No 8.. Is Shamrock still chasing that tube SP..ffs Shamrock give it a rest..he's already been married mare times than Mickey Rooney and Henry the Eighth put the gither.

All the best troops..I'm away tae listen tae ma Christmas songs.. a know it's a wee bit early but if a hit the sauce I'll no see Christmas..HH and adios

Being relatively new here am no sure if this is a piss take or genuinely a member havin a laff…..could someone enlighten me 🤔
This is why the IGNORE button is useful b4L. He's a nasty wee troll and is usually only on to slag someone or bring negativity if the Celts get beat. He's the only one true Celtic fan of course but he's really a wee purple, pointy-headed little hun troll.

No been oan here in ages..fkn hell a nearly drank myself tae death during the summer because of hivin tae listen tae they sevco balloons goin' oan about their 55 pish..doacters said I've to stay aff it for life...fk it's gonna be hard..every days a struggle...could murder a pint right now!!

No 1.. See hoopys back👍 has he posted a picture of his famous wee aeroplane yet??..we've no seen it for about ten minutes..get it posted loopy😊

No 3..is STG still slaggin' his ex wife?? but still does the hokey cokey with her every weekend 'cause he canny get it anywhere else??

No 4..What about dilligaf ye know the guy that loved the Celtic that much that he fkd aff tae Canada..is he still telling the green brigade that they should shut the fuck right up??

No 6..is bridiebhoy still going to see his burd dolly every weekend in Aberdeen??

No 7.. what about jamsam is he still hating Maggie Thatcher 'cause she shut the coal mines doon but is now probably living mortgage free wae the redundancy package he got in an ex council house that he bought that the Tories allowed him to buy for a song??

No 8.. Is Shamrock still chasing that tube SP..ffs Shamrock give it a rest..he's already been married mare times than Mickey Rooney and Henry the Eighth put the gither.

All the best troops..I'm away tae listen tae ma Christmas songs.. a know it's a wee bit early but if a hit the sauce I'll no see Christmas..HH and adios
I have to say you nailed it for me clay 👏

maybe noo your aff the drink you could watch ma weans one Saturday night for me,
Nah on second thoughts 🤔

you dint happen to be Charlie Adam dae yi

Fancy meeting up fir a beer clay ?
Oops 🙊

I have to say you nailed it for me clay 👏

maybe noo your aff the drink you could watch ma weans one Saturday night for me, on second thoughts 🤔

you dint happen to be Charlie Adam dae yi
I'm disappointed that he left oor Lubo and Larry oot that wee diatribe.

As for myself, Aye - I'm raging at the tories right enough, but it's more because the price o' booze and fags (along wie the fact that they're a set o' chinless, hopeless neo-fascist bastarts).

Ach, it's nice to know he has some level o' existence left and that he his'nae done anything stupid since his idol Slippy left the bigot hoose.

Carry on clay.........cunt that you are

Wow what’s a Millionaire like you daein slumming it wi us
We’re not worthy of your time and presence
But nice to hear from you how’s yir sistermaw getting on hope she escapes from the spare room.
Sorry to hear that your favourite manager sadly passed away Auld Dignity
You could go to Switzerland and do abito
The Dignitas and join him.
you know it makes sense
Yours Maggie

HH 💩

Is it a Blue blue Xmas huncunt

HH 💩

Members online

Latest posts

Back