Hibernian v Celtic - Easter Road 8pm K.O.

Half way stage in the league, 18 wins out of 19, 12 league wins in a row and winning away games where we have struggled in the last few years by 4 goals and not being close to our best.
The baldies were the standouts but Hatate and McGregor were also superb (the 2 x CHs weren't too bad either).
Interesting team selection for Ange on Monday, can't see Maeda or Mooy being dropped after tonight and Saturday's performances and can see him sticking with Hatate at RB.

Half way stage in the league, 18 wins out of 19, 12 league wins in a row and winning away games where we have struggled in the last few years by 4 goals and not being close to our best.
The baldies were the standouts but Hatate and McGregor were also superb (the 2 x CHs weren't too bad either).
Interesting team selection for Ange on Monday, can't see Maeda or Mooy being dropped after tonight and Saturday's performances and can see him sticking with Hatate at RB.

You cant maybe see it but let's be honest here, has anyone, casual fan like you or I or an " expect" journalist ever second guessed our dear leader? I'd say no.....that's why this period of Celtic is so captivating 😎👍🏻

Hope Ralston makes it

I noticed that too, its a bit worrying, seems to happen in after match interviews often, could be just nerves although he doesnt come across as a nervous guy.
I read that Ange has said the cough was a nervous habit he picked up and is stuck with. He has certainly had it for all the time he has been with us but sometimes it is worse - probably due to the weather.

Members online

Latest posts

Back