Hibernian vs Celtic - All comments here

Kevza

Just noticed a post you were tagged in pal.

Heartbreaking for your mrs. She will undoubtedly have great support in you as will your kids if you have them.

Its always sore but this time off year people look forward to christmas and the anticipation of a better new year.

All when others lives have stopped because of loss.

Thats hard too.

I will keep you in my prayers pal.

May God help you and your family through your grief at this difficult time.

More to life than football.

HH pal ☘️

Thanks Marie.

And thanks to the lads that commented. Sorry, Ain't been on today. ;)

It seems he has 4 caps at U21 and 4 at full international evel
sounds like a good tim tae me Boab,a proud honour tae represent his country,also a decent human being defendin that wee boy fae bullies,oh the wee boy was a sevco supporter, diz that make Hayes "HUN" jist sayin...

sounds like a good tim tae me Boab,a proud honour tae represent his country,also a decent human being defendin that wee boy fae bullies,oh the wee boy was a sevco supporter, diz that make Hayes "HUN" jist sayin...
Aye was wondering that myself i think theres more chance of the Pope taking an acid tab and blasting purple haze out into the vatcan square than a hun wearing ROI top. Might be wrong about the pope!

Aye was wondering that myself i think theres more chance of the Pope taking an acid tab and blasting purple haze out into the vatcan square than a hun wearing ROI top. Might be wrong about the pope!
ye widnae think it wiz strange if ye were dan broon or tgm!!!!!:LOL:

Members online

No members online now.

Back