Hibernian vs Celtic - All comments here

Glad their goal came early as it would have gave Brendan a whole half to see where he has went wrong.In my opinion Izzy should revert back to full back and give us a solid 4 at the back.Bring on Hayes and play him out on the left beside Sinclair. Move Forrest out to the right and have a real go at them.Hit them early and see how they cope.McGregor has not been in the game.

Sandmans ratings will be easy if it stays like this....a 1/10 for everyone and the word pish beside it. Why has Brendan decided to stick Sinclair on the right. When ever we have had to play 3 at the back he has put Forrest in there as RWB.

A tactical disaster from the manager in the first half. Too many players out of position and back to playing at snail’s pace. Brown looks totally off the pace. Need to get back to 433 with McGregor sitting deep.

Glad their goal came early as it would have gave Brendan a whole half to see where he has went wrong.In my opinion Izzy should revert back to full back and give us a solid 4 at the back.Bring on Hayes and play him out on the left beside Sinclair. Move Forrest out to the right and have a real go at them.Hit them early and see how they cope.McGregor has not been in the game.
Good post, I think Morgan rather than Hayes.

This is where Brendan earns his money. We need to put some bite in the team.

The tactics aren't working.

We are a yard off the pace, especially to the second ball.

We have to go back to a system this group of players available can play.

A back four...Sinclair to the left... Forrest to the right...Eddie up front with Callum in the hole.

Give it 20 mins....if nothing doing make 2 subs straight away.....LM and MJ.

Ffs let's get at them

Jeez, that was awful. Not one single shot on target. Edouard seems like he's not interested. Forrest is lively but has nothing up with him. Sinclair is trying, but is just off. Benkovic has been quite good. Everyone caught sleeping for that first goal. Our play in the final third ha been woeful. This has got another loss written all over it, lest we come out in the second half and play like an entirely different team. We don't even have anyone on the bench to change things. This demonstrates how much we need reinforcements in January. They better have clear, realistic targets for signings.

This will sound ridiculous but if we stay behind for much longer or concede another i would suggest taking Sinclair off and playing Mulumbu up top with Edouard. We NEED a physical presence in the attack, someone who can win flick on headers, bully CB's and just generally cause problems. Edddie isn't a CF, he's a winger/second striker and needs a partner. Having Mulumbu up there with him would attract the attention of the defence and allow wide players to get in behind easier. Total Pro Evo stuff here but the lack of a proper CF in this squad calls for this kind of stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Back