Hibs Junkie 'Attacks' Tavernier

Sandman

Chaotic scenes from the funniest part of the Hibs-Huns game as a rakish fellow in a Spud-designed hoodie jumps onto the track when Tavernier goes to retrieve the the ball for a shy.

Boy gets huckled after a tussle and dragged away. SMSM outraged.

Me? Disgusted - the boy clearly wins the ball and Tavernier shoves him. Foul to Hibs. And a yellow.

Chaotic scenes from the funniest part of the Hibs-Huns game as a rakish fellow in a Spud-designed hoodie jumps onto the track when Tavernier goes to retrieve the the ball for a shy.

Me? Disgusted - the boy clearly wins the ball and Tavernier shoves him. Foul to Hibs. And a yellow.
https://streamable.com/nu9x4

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! defo need var,outrageous by the cops!!!!!!

on a no so funny side. had that been a Celtic player getting assaulted id be livid.

games broke.

too many nuggets at games these days. And I genuinely think the bad flavour is partly to do with the secret agreements and the constant push that liquidation saves yer club.
sense as usual TET, the bile of the entitled is spreadin and some poor phuqer is gonnae get badly hurt,hope oor nutters behave tomorrow,do the sheep quick and clean with no incident's! HH

I must be getting old, because I didn't find anything funny about what happened tonight, I despise everything about sevco and oldco, but some player is going to get badly hurt the way things are going, and as we are probably the most hated club around its good odds that it could be one of our players

Had the SPFL or the SFA done their jobs after the 5-1 game at Ibrox where there were batteries lighters and fans coming into the pitch then this could all have been avoided but Thatcher to send a message to the Huns that they could do what they wanted and other teams fans are just following on from that. Also doesn't help when fan that attacked Lennon at Tynecastle got a slap on the wrist instead of time in the nick

Had the SPFL or the SFA done their jobs after the 5-1 game at Ibrox where there were batteries lighters and fans coming into the pitch then this could all have been avoided but Thatcher to send a message to the Huns that they could do what they wanted and other teams fans are just following on from that. Also doesn't help when fan that attacked Lennon at Tynecastle got a slap on the wrist instead of time in the nick

He was tried and found 'Not Guilty', dmac, so he didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Huns look after their own.

Back