Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

The current Celtic squad have the time and talent to win this game. If they don't it's because they're not trying. If they don't they will have thrown this game and are throwing the league campaign at the behest of the board who's business model depends on the survival of Sevco.

Pathetic defending from Bitton. Then absolutely no defending from Frimpong.
We have been screaming about this for a long time now. How come our management can't see it. Pig headedness or total incompetence? Either way its not acceptable. The time for excuses are well over. Heads have to roll over this complete shitshow.

Pathetic defending from Bitton. Then absolutely no defending from Frimpong.
We have been screaming about this for a long time now. How come our management can't see it. Pig headedness or total incompetence? Either way its not acceptable. The time for excuses are well over. Heads have to roll over this complete shitshow.
Can that be the boards head please

Let’s just keep hoping we can turn this round the players will start to play that it’s just a matter o time it’s too early to start a clear out of the entire management team.
Sorry if this makes me sound Hunnish
But it’s Time NFL has lost the dressing room just do the right thing and Resign
Go now go quick so we can get somebody in give him time to turn things round. Imo
Sad though that makes me feel

HH

71 minutes sums up our season. Another shit touch by christie then the play just passes brown by as hibs break up the park. Any cunt got those stat charts yet!!!
The board don't care about footballing stats or history. They care only about the balance sheet and their bonuses. This is why we're seeing the season being thrown. Lennon is the perfect patsie for this conjob as there will always be a significant element of 'nobody has suffered so much for the club' amongst the support to allow the board to leave him in place until enough damage is done. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets to finish the season while we compete with Hibs or Aberdeen for second place.

Members online

Latest posts

Back