Hibs v Celtic - Scottish Cup Quarter-Final, Saturday 2 March - all comments here

I said I would take a blooter aff a Hibs players nose so to get two absolute belters was brilliant. First half not great, with Eddy’s touch deserting him and our final ball not good enough, but they never troubled us at all.

Second half more urgency and better movement. How the fuck did Gollam miss that trip on Burke? His linesman too? Shocking and ended up with me getting telt to stop swearing at 145 decibels. I was wearing headphones and didn’t realise I was that loud.

Heart attacks all round for she who hates shouting when Forrest burst the net though. And then Broony’s finished her off.

Two incredibly hard venues in which every Sevconian was praying we faltered. A massive test and we came through brilliantly.

Next it’s the Dons to take to the cleaners then the Orcs at the end of the month to wrap it up.

Players returning and adding even more firepower. It’s been a good week in spite of all the bollocks.

Life goes on. It always does and focusing on what’s to come, rather than what’s has been is the only way.

Two great away wins and the spewing of our enemies has made this week ok in my book.

Good result yesterday with 2 great goals (wee Forrest's goal was a belter as was Broony's 3rd of the season, whit the fucks going on there lol). Performance got much better as game went on but not overly worried about performances just now as the events of the last week likely stunned the players more than it did any of us so we should give them some breathing space to find their feet again on that front. The result was the most important thing so job done.

Btw twice yesterday Sinclair had objects thrown at him but you'd never know as the MSM, who had wall to wall coverage when some fuckwit in our support did the same, seem less concerned when others do it? Strange that eh! Who knows maybe they were all on holiday or something!

Back