Highs & lows of a 5-0 victory

stubhoy77

Absolutely superb today from start to finish.French eddy started it all off with a peach.We’ve a striker who can score from long & short range which gives us more options.A real highlight for me was Benkovic’s goal from a great Calmac cross.This was long overdue,I’ve posted before about our high number of corners with no end result.Fantastic passing & one touch football was a joy to watch & a great way to spend my Saturday afternoon after doing 5 nightshifts.One downer for me was the cheer up Craig Levein chorus which makes me cringe,I’m not his biggest fan but I don’t think that’s justified especially as how probably all of us are on lenny’s side.It got sung last season to Mcinnes & that was even after he knocked sevco back.No matter who it is I feel it’s cringy & we should just concentrate on supporting the hoops.Hope your all enjoying your Saturday night.HH

I luv it when we play like that. Celtic Park was truly Paradise. Great performances all over the pitch and the Green Brigade were great but the fans all over the ground were brilliant.

Here we go for 10 in a row Mexican wave huddle outstanding.

Living through historic times.

Sorry stubbhoy, but I'm not sorry.
I've no sympathy in the least for Levein........after condoning McLean's sexual harrassment attack on Kouassi....was absolutely shocking.
This is where the police should have arrested McLean after the match and charged him with abuse.
His comments on Naismith's attack on broony, then on Forrest......Levein is a clown's clown, he deserves everything he gets.
One horrible cretin.
I took part in the chorus but unfortunately got drowned out by the GB.
To hell with him...........I CAN'T STAND THE MAN.
The natural order is now firmly sunk into his psyche. permanently
He now knows his place as does Stevie Ger-hardt
He "brings it on himself"

"......after condoning McLean's sexual harrassment attack on Kouassi....was absolutely shocking.
This is where the police should have arrested McLean after the match and charged him with abuse."

You are not wrong, and the lack of police intervention is sending the wrong message. It is almost as if sexual assault (for that is what it was) on the pitch is not a crime.

Sorry stubbhoy, but I'm not sorry.
I've no sympathy in the least for Levein........after condoning McLean's sexual harrassment attack on Kouassi....was absolutely shocking.
This is where the police should have arrested McLean after the match and charged him with abuse.
His comments on Naismith's attack on broony, then on Forrest......Levein is a clown's clown, he deserves everything he gets.
One horrible cretin.
I took part in the chorus but unfortunately got drowned out by the GB.
To hell with him...........I CAN'T STAND THE MAN.
The natural order is now firmly sunk into his psyche. permanently
He now knows his place as does Stevie Ger-hardt
He "brings it on himself"
I get everything you say & I’m definitely not a fan of his but it’s a bit hypocritical from fans showing support for Lennon then calling Levine an orange bastard.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back