Holy Eff. Bale spotted at Lennoxtown

Bale (the player ?) has been treated appallingly it would appear from afar by zidane. this guy has been pivotal in at least 2 CL finals for Real Madrid and that overhead kick goal for me is the greatest goal in a cl final ever, I was (very fortunately) at the hampden CL final R Madrid v Leverkusen and witnessed that zidane goal which was jaw droppingly out of this world but doesn't come close to bales outside the box OHK goal. it's obvious zizou doesn't like him as a person. his quality is indisputable. Ronaldo's OHK v juve was a special goal but it wasn't in the cl final like bales. in fact bales goal didn't even make the shortlist for the goal of the season which was unbelievable to me at least

Bale (the player ?) has been treated appallingly it would appear from afar by zidane. this guy has been pivotal in at least 2 CL finals for Real Madrid and that overhead kick goal for me is the greatest goal in a cl final ever, I was (very fortunately) at the hampden CL final R Madrid v Leverkusen and witnessed that zidane goal which was jaw droppingly out of this world but doesn't come close to bales outside the box OHK goal. it's obvious zizou doesn't like him as a person. his quality is indisputable. Ronaldo's OHK v juve was a special goal but it wasn't in the cl final like bales. in fact bales goal didn't even make the shortlist for the goal of the season which was unbelievable to me at least
no idea what the clash is but I assume its ego related

no idea what the cash is but I assume its ego related
it'll be a hell of a lot given it was a world record fee at the time. he's been plagued by injuries and still been played anyway. he wasn't fully fit or just returned from injury when he scored 'That goal' . If Real want him off the books thats fair enough but was it really necessary for zidane to come out and say the things he did? it doesn't reflect well on the club. when a player has contributed as much as that to be rewarded with a personal put down in the media. reminds me a little of when Owen played for them , every time he played sub or not he scored but still treated as an outsider. no loyalty at that club

it'll be a hell of a lot given it was a world record fee at the time. he's been plagued by injuries and still been played anyway. he wasn't fully fit or just returned from injury when he scored 'That goal' . If Real want him off the books thats fair enough but was it really necessary for zidane to come out and say the things he did? it doesn't reflect well on the club. when a player has contributed as much as that to be rewarded with a personal put down in the media. reminds me a little of when Owen played for them , every time he played sub or not he scored but still treated as an outsider. no loyalty at that club
Another couple of boring rants????

Back