Holy hell, these people are absolutely mental

SamTeàrlachH

There is genuinely something wrong these clowns. This isn't mere 'delusion', it's full blow, men-in-white-coats-chapping-at-their-door, psychosis with these moon-howling cretins:

https://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2019/07/rangers-130m-asset-management.html

A few choice bits:

On the genuinely terrible Borna Barisic:

"It’s not absurd to suggest a value above £20M for a Croat international if a Scotland one with barely-working limbs is worth more than £25M."

On bloody Jordan Jones, who wouldn't even make our bench:

"More dangerous than Ryan Kent who’s supposed to be worth £12M, Jones has potential to reach £15M and beyond."

On the 30-year-old Scott Arfield, who, again, wouldn't get near our midfield and who half of them wanted to drop for most of last season:

"His assist last night as a rusty sub for Defoe’s hat trick just summed him up. If anyone wanted him they’d have to dig deep for his services. £10M-£15M."

I could go on and on. They think Glen Kamara is worth £20 million. In that case, Callum McGregor is worth £200,000,000. Based on their genuinely disturbed model of valuation.

There is genuinely something wrong these clowns. This isn't mere 'delusion', it's full blow, men-in-white-coats-chapping-at-their-door, psychosis with these moon-howling cretins:

https://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2019/07/rangers-130m-asset-management.html

A few choice bits:

On the genuinely terrible Borna Barisic:

"It’s not absurd to suggest a value above £20M for a Croat international if a Scotland one with barely-working limbs is worth more than £25M."

On bloody Jordan Jones, who wouldn't even make our bench:

"More dangerous than Ryan Kent who’s supposed to be worth £12M, Jones has potential to reach £15M and beyond."

On the 30-year-old Scott Arfield, who, again, wouldn't get near our midfield and who half of them wanted to drop for most of last season:

"His assist last night as a rusty sub for Defoe’s hat trick just summed him up. If anyone wanted him they’d have to dig deep for his services. £10M-£15M."

I could go on and on. They think Glen Kamara is worth £20 million. In that case, Callum McGregor is worth £200,000,000. Based on their genuinely disturbed model of valuation.

He was never even a stick-on for a first team place last season. Fkn melts.

From Eastbourne Town FC, in the 9th tier (?) of the English League . . . .

View attachment 3781

If I have a milkshake and I'm within range of a fascist (and I'm not thirsty), you better believe it's becoming a projectile . . . :D

Fucking damn right, bro. Although you know an anti-fascist is middle class when they're throwing those expensive Five Guys shakes at fascists.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back