Honouring McCann (not Neil)

Can you imagine how he'd deal with King, Doncaster, Reagan, the SFA, the 5 way agreement, resolution 12, the survival lie et Al?
It'd be so violent it'd be funny. I'd love to hear his current views on the whole farce
he wouldn't give a thin dime for any off it !!

I agree A statue would be unsuitable
How about a framed copy of the cheque for the mIllions he walked away with after his tenure?
It could be hung in the main entrance

HH?
the man fully deserved everything he made during his time at celtic he stated from day 1 his plan to be at celtic for 5 years then move on.didn't hear anyone complain when he said thats what he would do yes he made a few million out of his time herebut he left us in a much healthier position than when he arrived.

the man fully deserved everything he made during his time at celtic he stated from day 1 his plan to be at celtic for 5 years then move on.didn't hear anyone complain when he said thats what he would do yes he made a few million out of his time herebut he left us in a much healthier position than when he arrived.
So he said what he'd do and he did it so why does he need more adulation?

How about a plaque with Bronze Bunnet in the middle? After all thats how most people referred to the man

Always wondered why there was no public tribute to him.
He has left a legacy as go to the way the club should be financially
managed.
Yes he deserved everything he got.
Without him the club would have went down.

Not for me. He was right in what he said but so were others. He was smart and played a blinder. He made money and build a future for the club. He deserves thanks but not a statue. There are only 4 statues Bro Walfrid, Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnstone and Billy McNeill. I would have liked Tommy Burns and Willie Maley but these 4 are fine with me.

Not for me. He was right in what he said but so were others. He was smart and played a blinder. He made money and build a future for the club. He deserves thanks but not a statue. There are only 4 statues Bro Walfrid, Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnstone and Billy McNeill. I would have liked Tommy Burns and Willie Maley but these 4 are fine with me.
BRO. Walfrid has his Statue but everything he did was for no reward
The other statues were for guys who let's face it got very little reward
Never at any point did I say that McCann did nor deserve his millions but I did say that his millions should be enough reward for him HH?

Plenty of others have done their bit for a lot less reward than Fergus and have no particular acknowledgment

HH?
not a fergus man are we ! b4 eh wee man in e bunnet came in e boards masterplan tae catch oldco was move tae cambuslang dread to think wot cd hav happnd if naw for fergus

I take it you're referring to the Royal 'we'
I have NOTHING against McCann whatsoever He did what he did got the millions he got end of Every Celtic fan has their own favourite player and might feel that the deserve special acknowledgment We'd end up with more statues and ounters
Cambuslang would never have happened
It was a smoke screen HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back