HOOPER?

Can't believe we are looking at Hooper or rather If lenny gets the gig it's his priority signing. We are talking of a player whose gone from worse to worse since leaving CP looks like he's fallen out of love with the game , is way or should I say weigh over weight. If this is the kind of players we are looking at just give rangers the title (not quite) but honestly why? We have eddy and bayo dont need Hooper it's an embarrassing story and what next ? Bring back agathe? Give izzy a four year deal? Forward thinking Celtic ffs. Appalling news off this us true it would take 6 months to get him in shape a season before he could play. There's a good reason Norwich and now Wednesday got him off the books not impressed at all

Can't believe we are looking at Hooper or rather If lenny gets the gig it's his priority signing. We are talking of a player whose gone from worse to worse since leaving CP looks like he's fallen out of love with the game , is way or should I say weigh over weight. If this is the kind of players we are looking at just give rangers the title (not quite) but honestly why? We have eddy and bayo dont need Hooper it's an embarrassing story and what next ? Bring back agathe? Give izzy a four year deal? Forward thinking Celtic ffs. Appalling news off this us true it would take 6 months to get him in shape a season before he could play. There's a good reason Norwich and now Wednesday got him off the books not impressed at all
I doubt there is any substance to this rumour whatsoever Winter. He liked a tweet from a Celtic fan yesterday aparently, picked up online and now a priority signing. Lazy journalism

I remember being at the match against Hearts just before he left us. We won 5-0 and he scored them all. He was being considered for England at the time and I think he made a huge blunder leaving us when he did, to Norwich of all places, I think Armstrong will also regret leaving us.
A Team Like No Other. HH

I remember being at the match against Hearts just before he left us. We won 5-0 and he scored them all. He was being considered for England at the time and I think he made a huge blunder leaving us when he did, to Norwich of all places, I think Armstrong will also regret leaving us.
A Team Like No Other. HH

You're right, Bri. He was a great player for us but made the worst decision of his life in footballing terms.

There's no coming back when you're a worse player than you were before.

Hooper left as he thought he would get a call up to the England squad playing down there but it never happened and he didn't score as freely as he did up here think he has had some injury probs lately don't know if he would be a good backup striker

Members online

Latest posts

Back