Hopes for this Season

CL, get out of group, quad Treble, not much to ask.
Aye i agree with that and I do think it's an achievable target (given that we don't know cl group stage opponents) because we've still to qualify :p if we make the groups we deserve to be there so fear no one and hope it's not Barca. the quadreble is a real possibility thats insane. the most important league cup ever ?

For me it's definitely Nine In A Row.... and a Cup - doubt we'll do a quadruple Treble....

Europe after Christmas would be nice too.

Reckon we CAN do a Quadruple Treble

Qualify for CL Group stage

If we are in CL Group 3rd pot then Europa League after Christmas at least shouldn't be beyond us if we get our transfer business done in time We have around a month to complete it and 8 days to hold on to KT

I'd rather we held on to KT and if we get to CL Groups then next season the bhoy will be worth even more once he is showcased on big stage again

I'm hoping for a less injury filled season more protection for our players from March officials although I wouldn't put my mortgage on it if I had one and would love to see young Dembele establish himself as a 1st team regular

I'd be delighted if Leicester City bombed and Snake Oil gets his jotters along with his backroom staff that he took with him when he deserted us

If at all possible I want to get 6 numbers up on the Lottery but maybe I'm being a tad greedy?

HH?

Last edited:
Latest News Bale and Meesi have agreed to sign for sevco on a pound a week,they are also in line for a billion pound tax rebate on the pound King payed for team,further to this Celtic only allowed to field 10 players to give the other teams an equal chance of winning this to include the goalkeeper against sevco to give thier centre forward a chance to score before his move to Real Madrid in a multi million pound deal,Liverpool to loan Virgil Van Dyke to them for the season, ITS ALL TRUE IT WAS IN THE PAPER.
Besides that Celtic will clear the board once again morning all

Reckon we CAN do a Quadruple Treble

Qualify for CL Group stage

If we are in CL Group 3rd pot then Europa League shouldn't be beyond us if we get our transfer business done in time We have around a month to complete it and 8 days to hold on to KT

I'd rather we held on to KT and if we get to CL Groups then next season the bhoy will be worth even more once he is showcased on big stage again

I'm hoping for a less injury filled season more protection for our players from March officials although I wouldn't put my mortgage on it if I had one and would love to see young Dembele establish himself as a 1st team regular

I'd be delighted if Leicester City bombed and Snake Oil gets his jotters along with his backroom staff that he took with him when he deserted us

If at all possible I want to get 6 numbers up on the Lottery but maybe I'm being a tad greedy?

HH?

Not at all. :rolleyes:

Latest News Bale and Meesi have agreed to sign for sevco on a pound a week,they are also in line for a billion pound tax rebate on the pound King payed for team,further to this Celtic only allowed to field 10 players to give the other teams an equal chance of winning this to include the goalkeeper against sevco to give thier centre forward a chance to score before his move to Real Madrid in a multi million pound deal,Liverpool to loan Virgil Van Dyke to them for the season, ITS ALL TRUE IT WAS IN THE PAPER.
Besides that Celtic will clear the board once again morning all

And big Mike Ashley is just a figment of the Fenians' imaginations.

Would you forfeit 4 domestic cups for 10 in a row???

Possibly but I don't think we have to

Who in reality is going to deprive us? HUNS ABERDEEN HERTZ HIBS NUH!!

As long as we get our transfer business done I reckon we'll be strong enough for Quadruple Treble

12 Domestic trophies out of 12 Unheard of
Even the World's ALLEGED Most Successful Club amid all of their cheating and skullduggery couldn't get anywhere near that

They think because of 2 home wins against us that they are world beaters Wife beaters perhaps but that's all

If we qualify for CL Group Stages then I think the euphoria and feel good factor will propel us to Quadruple Treble

HH?

Back