Hot Hot Hot

M

Maria

Was out in the park today, how blooming hot is it today.... first time ive been out in days and cloudy tomorrow with rain for the fore-seeable thereafter. Apparantly lol

Ihave my sons 6th form graduation tomorrow

My other sons lasted 5 hours at the school last year. Yeahhhhhhh ?

Congrats on the lad making his graduation, Maria! Hail Hail!

Thanks pal. Its high school graduation. Tbh. He’s only interested in music and his duke of edinburgh.

Technically if i needed a tune or food in the wild he can put up a tent navigate and get a stove on lol.

He wants to be a mechanic.

So he has passed the test for the recruiter for apprenticeships. Just waiting on an offer. Which can take 6 months. He passed that on january. So fingers crossed. I want him to get what HE wants.

But not my youngest who informs me at 10 yrs old he wants to work in dominoes lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks pal. Its high school graduation. Tbh. He’s only interested in music and his duke of edinburgh.

Technically if i needed a tune or food in the wild he can put up a tent navigate and get a stove on lol.

He wants to be a mechanic.

So he has passed the test for the recruiter for apprenticeships. Just waiting on an offer. Which can take 6 months. He passed that on january. So fingers crossed. I want him to get what HE wants.

But not my youngest who informs me at 10 yrs old he wants to work in dominoes lol.
Well done sounds exactly the same as here
He’s now 22 and a Mechanic with Uncle Arnold. So fingers crossed for him.
Daughter is A lead Drummer in a school Pipe’s and Drums, who has me wrapped around the Country Dunbar , Paisley and the World’s in Glasgow in August. And that’s just the ones I’ve pre booked there’s another 4/5.
It’s just good I don’t want a Holiday. Sorry not allowed a holiday. It’s the pipes they’re in ma heid.

HH ☘️?

Hi Shammy, The rehabilitation is mostly in the form of advice, ie--- walk, get fit, watch your diet etc etc, practical side really up to me, i drive a taxi, so self employed and had to take four weeks off after my opp, i intend to take it easy for the good while yet, and whilst today was fine, i got tired quickly ,beauty of my job though is I can take a break whenever I feel like it, i still have one or two hospital appointments with the cardio team, but they are happy with my recovery so far. Thanks for your kind thoughts, and I'm mindful to take it slow. But it was a pleasure to get out the house today ?

H.H

Hi Shammy, The rehabilitation is mostly in the form of advice, ie--- walk, get fit, watch your diet etc etc, practical side really up to me, i drive a taxi, so self employed and had to take four weeks off after my opp, i intend to take it easy for the good while yet, and whilst today was fine, i got tired quickly ,beauty of my job though is I can take a break whenever I feel like it, i still have one or two hospital appointments with the cardio team, but they are happy with my recovery so far. Thanks for your kind thoughts, and I'm mindful to take it slow. But it was a pleasure to get out the house today ?

H.H

That's just advice and not the physical rehab. Lucky barsteward. :ROFLMAO:

H.H
Great to hear 50
As you said, you know your own pace and you'll watch your rehab/recovery
Cabin fever was the worst, it's good to get out and get back into the groove again
Best to you and yours going forward
HH

Back