How do you rate our game v Hibs?

What game were you watching when Kouassi came on? I thought he was exceptional at dictating the tempo of the play and maybe just needs to be better in the tackle.

No offence Aidan, mate, but what game were you watching ?

Kouassi hardly played a forward pass once. He wasn't great at backtracking either. Tbh, I forgot that he came on which is even more credit to the other eight outfield players left on the pitch ( Sinclair is going to win an Oscar for his Invisible Man role which he plays excellently every time he's on the field of play!)

I think that we are on the road again. If I had a choice, I would rather beat Hearts than Leipzig, but what I do want to see more than anything else on Thursday is a Celtic team in green and white jerseys (no yellow or black rubbish, please!) have a GO at Leipzig. I don't want to see a Celtic team set out to defend - there is enough evidence over the past 10 years and more that we simply cannot play that game! We have however shown against St Johnstone and Hibs that we can play the traditional Celtic way of fast, attacking football and shooting for goal. We should now have the confidence that we can do it. We certainly have the players to do it. Let's impress Europe the way we impressed Scotland. If on Thursday night I get any more of the stuff I have seen so often in Europe in the past, they are going to have an awful job persuading me to go to another European game or even to turn on my TV to watch one. We are Celtic. Let's act as if we were! DP

Back