How good is benkovic would be good to keep him!!!!

Could see he was a good player...and he will get better,but we could lose him in December if Leicester sell Maguire... Don't see Celtic offering 13mill anyway...best we can hope for is we get him for this season...but I get your point,would love to keep him...maybe he,ll get to love us and let his contract run down..on a side note, think Paddy Roberts is doing that,and he'll be back with us. HH

I agree bhoys his teading of the game is excellent as is his will to get stuck in and disposess the opposition.

?

be great if we signed him and boyata signs a deal,but pl phuqed up big time in the summer and bothof them could be away in January, ah'm havin a glass half empty moment!:(

Could see he was a good player...and he will get better,but we could lose him in December if Leicester sell Maguire... Don't see Celtic offering 13mill anyway...best we can hope for is we get him for this season...but I get your point,would love to keep him...maybe he,ll get to love us and let his contract run down..on a side note, think Paddy Roberts is doing that,and he'll be back with us. HH
Here's hoping would love to see paddy Roberts back at the club but BR has a challenge on his hands if he brings him back where do u play him or who do u swap him for

would let him fight it out wi Jamsie...or maybe move him inside..Jamsie,s onfire just now but let's be honest sometimes,he is well off , he could more consistent with wee Paddy pushing for his posn.

We're not gonna sign Benkovic, not even if we offered 13M, which we wouldn't, would Leicester sell him to us. The best we can wish for is they don't sell Maguire and we can keep him the whole season. Let's enjoy the fact we've got ourselves a great CB for our 8-in-a-row quest, we'll need him healthy this year especially if Boyata leaves in January for peanuts.

We had him watched him 3 yrs ago and didn't make a move for him which is strange as were crying out for a CB

Zagreb wanted £10m a couple of years back when we first scouted him. That seemed insanely ambitious but I guess they've since been vindicated.

Let's enjoy having him in the Hoops while we can.

He’s definitely looking good but just a small thing,I felt on a couple of occasions he was a bit slack,there was an easy pass that went to a hibs player yesterday & I just felt he needs to concentrate all the time.But he is class & would be good to have him all season.HH

He’s definitely looking good but just a small thing,I felt on a couple of occasions he was a bit slack,there was an easy pass that went to a hibs player yesterday & I just felt he needs to concentrate all the time.But he is class & would be good to have him all season.HH
Agreed. The tackle Lenny was moaning about was a perfect example, lucky not to get carded for that one. Apart from that very composed and comfortable on the ball. Hope we get a season out of him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back