How I feel right now ….

Thought this was a really good article and pretty much reflects where I’m at.
Anyone else in this boat ??
HH
Had a read at it and of course I'd much prefer that we still had Ange but we don't.
I can miss his style of play as much as I miss the big nights under WGS or MON but it's not changing anything so I'll stick with the Celtic we have.

The Celtic we have has been decimated by injuries that would curtail any new managers arrival , when everyone's back at it with hopefully a few additions we'll be better.
No reason to write them off or Rodgers at this stage

Had a read at it and of course I'd much prefer that we still had Ange but we don't.
I can miss his style of play as much as I miss the big nights under WGS or MON but it's not changing anything so I'll stick with the Celtic we have.

The Celtic we have has been decimated by injuries that would curtail any new managers arrival , when everyone's back at it with hopefully a few additions we'll be better.
No reason to write them off or Rodgers at this stage
Don’t disagree and certainly never writing us off. Just a passing moment.
HH

Celtic were already a bit flat at the end of last season so I don’t think BR is 100% to blame. The Kilmarnock game was abysmal though - it felt like more pass backs in one game than the whole of last season. Everything is a bit “meh” right now🫤

I think we all miss Angeball but it would help if Brendanball even looked as if it is what we want. The players certainly don't look like they know what's going on so I can only surmise (and hope) that things will only get better, injuries not withstanding.
It's up to the players to win games, they are the ones on the pitch, if something isn't working, they have the knowledge and experience to change it up, fuck what the guy on the touchline says, he's not playing...experience should come to the fore and if you have to grab a teammate by the scruff of the neck or the game by the same method, you do it...the pass backs do my head in, and we are not playing at the same tempo as we were, but when the fans in the stands are urging you forward, and wanting you to play to your strengths, listen to them, fight fire with fire, if the opposition are playing physical, give it back...it's frustrating to watch them pass it sideways 5 yards, then back again, and if they give it back to Joe, he has to play it out, not put it in the corner, to a player who gets shut down...we used to play attacking football, wtf happened ?...get wingers on, take it to the byline and cross it over for the forwards, play strikers in their position...it's not rocket surgery... ach, can you tell I'm as po'd as you all are ? HH... ach, can you tell I'm as po'd as you all are ? HH

If the CL group draw is daunting, and possibly humiliating, next week, and we get horsed at the Hate Pit, Rodgers will point the finger at the board, mutter about signings and scuttle off to Saudi before the roof caves in.

Just my opinion.

But probably FACT...

If the CL group draw is daunting, and possibly humiliating, next week, and we get horsed at the Hate Pit, Rodgers will point the finger at the board, mutter about signings and scuttle off to Saudi before the roof caves in.

Just my opinion.

But probably FACT...
Sandman provides Reality and what we don't want to face into ....but its what we are all concerned about right at this moment.
Hope we are way off the mark but would be stupid to think otherwise.

I hate when anyone uses a manager's name followed by 'ball'😬
p05tpqw7.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back