How low will the Scum go?

They always seem to find newer, lower levels of depravity to sink to. Had they applied a fraction of the same energy to digging deep financially they could have saved their club. But that's just not the hun way; they're not into productive digging and this particular exercise will prove seriously counter-productive. I bet Broonie wishes he was playing them again at the weekend. But he will play them again and he will remember.

These people should be answered by complete silence.
It is only a reaction he is after,no reaction from us,no result for him..HH
Just watch Broony's body language, when he hears it
It's the embarrassing, West of Scotland mentality, among some of their support
Scott, looks how we feel, upon hearing the comment
It takes the wind out of you and rather than react angrilly, he does the right thing and lets the police handle it
I felt for him (as any of us do) when I watched this
Long may their spiral into oblivion continue
HH

Think of this,imagine hanging about after your teams been destroyed,that’s one thing.But imagine hanging about to say that to someone.All Scott Brown has ever done is do the best for his team and his country.Show’s you the mentality of him when he still just gets on with it and turns in performances like that.

Not shocked at all about this hun cockroach, there's no end to these scumbags hatred, fair play to the few who thought he was a moron, but the majority will probably try and come up with a song about it, the prick who said that to Broony is a disgrace to the new club, and that takes some doing btw,

Broony's been takin that shite for years, and yes there are no depths low enough that the scum won't sink to,the sick,the weakest member's of society,the filth even weapon weaponise child abuse,ye can do and say what you want if your a hun,point it out-death threats! the sooner they die again, the better it'll be for everybody:mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back