How many points will we finish ahead of the monkeys

This month marked the eighth anniversary of the triple disaster that hit the east coast of Japan on March 11, 2011, you would not be having a wee dig at this with the sunglasses on.
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. Almost 16,000 people were declared dead
Nice of you to manipulate my meaning.
It's a pity I had to point it out to you.

Onion, we're trying pal, we really are - but you're not making this very easy.

I guess we all like a bit of back-and-forth, but everything you've put up (thus far) has been.......a wee bit weird!

Now, you might be a sound enough lad and we've just got off on the wrong foot, but catch a thread you're interested in and make a relevant enough point and I doubt you'll have any problems.

It's been a bit slow with international week, but I'm sure there will be a thread that gets your juices flowing someplace.

Long story short.

I had been involved in the early streaming forums for a few years.. until around 2007.

I switched interests after that...other internet forums. Yes, I know that's not much of an answer.

These places have been around a lot longer than this construct...and long may it all continue.

I guess we all like a bit of back-and-forth, but everything you've put up (thus far) has been.......a wee bit weird!

Now, you might be a sound enough lad and we've just got off on the wrong foot, but catch a thread you're interested in and make a relevant enough point and I doubt you'll have any problems.

It's been a bit slow with international week, but I'm sure there will be a thread that gets your juices flowing someplace.
I understand, thanks for the info.

he's an alien SP,or a weird onion in a bag, Hic, jist sayin!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back