How the League was won.

Nick66

I looked forward to watching this programme, however I find myself thinking what the fuck. Sevco, win, Sevco win Celtic lose, Celtic lose. Walter died, Sevco win Celtic lose. Eventually the program actually got round to Celtic winning the League. Not impressed. Thoughts.

Thought the bits about us were a bit rushed and felt like they made the Scottish cup seem like the biggest prize in Scotland 😭Also going on about their European run...some cunt needs to remind them the losers are never remembered.

I looked forward to watching this programme, however I find myself thinking what the fuck. Sevco, win, Sevco win Celtic lose, Celtic lose. Walter died, Sevco win Celtic lose. Eventually the program actually got round to Celtic winning the League. Not impressed. Thoughts.
I recorded it and will watch it later. I am gutted that I promoted it on here as I should've known better that the BBC arseholes would turn it into a sevco wankfest! Sorry.

I guess the start of the season would highlight our run of poor results and OFFC running away with league as that is what the league table suggested.

But fortunately Cinch stepped in to ensure a Fenian victory (at least I think that is how history will record our undeserved win against the unlucky not-quite-conquerors of Europe 😉).

What a Joke this was ...a love in for Sevco highlighting why I never watch Sportshun.
Unfortunately I got caught out by the headline of the program.
Should have read " How the league was nearly won by the wonderful Europa runners up who won the Scottish cup after pesky Celtic somehow sneeked the big prize "
Kenny Miller the new braindeid hundit says it all when he said " It's not always the best team that's at the top of the league but it's the most consistent "
I wasn't gonna bother but this viewing has renewed my enthusiasm during the close season to give it big style to every hun I have the unfortunate displeasure of bumping into. 🍀🇮🇪🏆

Relieved that I didn't have to watch the nonsense, but after listening to all the comments, was just wondering will they be doing the program again next season when we win the league again🤔
Could become a yearly event still😂

Just watched it, it’s not a program on how the league was won….more a program on how the league was lost……..made by hurty Huns, for hurty Huns 🤣💚
I've just watched it there on iplayer and your description fits it to a tee BB How the league was lost.
Packie Bonnar , hartson and Simon Donnelly gave it the Celtic way.
For an hour of viewing it was pretty underwhelming considering the way we won it.
Was some good bits in like broonys goal at bigotdome and sevcos 3-3 at county .
Watching some of rogics goals again makes me actually more confused as to why we are letting him go when hes in his peak.
I know there could be many reasons but we're letting one of the best players to have graced CP go, I'd rather keep him personally as hes still got so much to offer

It wasn't as bad as I feared. If you ever see Sportscene then you would know what to expect. It should have been called Review of the Season as usually a title of How The League Was Won would primarily focus on the winning side. I've read David Potter's review of the show on the Celtic Star and I agree with his summary. It was interesting to see players like Eduoard and Christie playing for us in near empty stadiums as that seems like a long time ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back