How the MIB are Manipulating VAR

Imatim

Sorry to those who think this thread is just another VAR post.

It isn’t, it’s an insight as to how the MIB are manipulating matters on the park to give them discretion via VAR as to who they sanction and quite obviously, who they don’t.

This needs to be addressed and full credit to Stephen O’Donnell (a Tim methinks) who very subtly has exposed this.

The first question I would like to be answered is were the Celtic players told to act accordingly, as to what Stephen O’Donnell has stated as per the MIB instructions?…..and if not, why not?…

Sorry to those who think this thread is just another VAR post.

It isn’t, it’s an insight as to how the MIB are manipulating matters on the park to give them discretion via VAR as to who they sanction and quite obviously, who they don’t.

This needs to be addressed and full credit to Stephen O’Donnell (a Tim methinks) who very subtly has exposed this.

The first question I would like to be answered is were the Celtic players told to act accordingly, as to what Stephen O’Donnell has stated as per the MIB instructions?…..and if not, why not?…

You are right to highlight this .
I think we should be told as to who issued those instructions to the players and if ALL players of all clubs have been told this .
Does this explain the Ralston goal ruled off v hearts were the hearts CB collapsed under the slightest touch from GG
HH

You are right to highlight this .
I think we should be told as to who issued those instructions to the players and if ALL players of all clubs have been told this .
Does this explain the Ralston goal ruled off v hearts were the hearts CB collapsed under the slightest touch from GG
HH

These instructions the MIB are giving to players has to be seen for what it is…..it’s blatantly giving VAR the discretion to lay sanctions as to how they deem it…..and blatantly influencing players as to how they should react to any given contact…..this is an abomination to the game and to fair play…..it’s nothing more than a “CHEATS CHARTER” and has to exposed for what it is.

Stephen O’Donnell quite subtly and intentionally in my view, has let the nefarious MIB game plan out of the bag…

I'll tell you what happened O'Donnell - you made an excellent tackle to stop Hatate from potentially scoring. You then grabbed hold of Hatate's head and stopped him from getting up again. As you threw his head to the ground his legs came up and you tangled on them as you tried to scarper away and you hurled yourself to the ground squealing like a piggy in Deliverance. You then play-acted pretending to be a victim of some fabricated crime causing all your colleagues and the home fans to then demand Hatate got punished despite you being the instigator and culprit.

Astonishingly, VAR never took the opportunity to send off a Celtic player as the incident was so entirely one-sided by yourself that it would have been too much for them to punish Hatate.

To summarise, you went for our player first and then cheated. In layman's terms you are a twat!

Last edited:
The narrative has now shifted to "human error". The use of the word "error" in this context is hugely disingenious. VAR's role is to follow the match when in play, not the dugout. The match was in play. This was not an error, but gross incompetence, and the lawyer in Michael Nicholson should recognise it as such, call it out, then demand and insist on changes. In recent memory, we have lost a title by the margin of one goal, and consequently lost lucrative financial earnings as a result. Celtic officials have to stand up and force the issue on this one. Anything less is a derogation of duty affecting Celtic stakeholders.

Last edited:
The narrative has now shifted to "human error". The use of the word "error" in this context is hugely disingenious. VAR's role is to follow the match when in play, not the dugout. The match was in play. This was not an error, but gross incompetence, and the lawyer in Michael Nicholson should call it out as such and demand and insist on changes. In recent memory we have lost a title by the margin of one goal, and consequently lost lucrative financial earnings as a result. Celtic officials have to stand up and force the issue on this one. Anything less is a derogation of duty to Celtic stakeholders.

Agreed!

It’s either total incompetence or blatant cheating…..(yeah I know) either way, Celtic have to insist that heads roll…

I'll tell you what happened O'Donnell - you made an excellent tackle to stop Hatate from potentially scoring. You then grabbed hold of Hatate's head and stopped him from getting up again. As you threw his head to the ground his legs came up and you tangled on them as you tried to scarper away and you hurled yourself to the grond squealing like a piggy in Deliverance. You then play-acted pretending to be a victim of some fabricated crime causing all your colleagues and the home fans to then demand Hatate got punished despite you being the instigator and culprit.

Astonishingly, VAR never took the opportunity to send off a Celtic player as the incident was so entirely one-sided by yourself that it would have been too much for them to punish Hatate.

To summarise, you went for our player first and then cheated. In layman's terms you are a twat!

The Cheats Charter.

We are witnessing every game we play now, opposing players falling over at the slightest contact, even to the extent of grabbing the ball as they dive…..now we know why, as they have been told its the right thing to do by the MIB to assist VAR…..this is simply inconceivable…..this is game manipulation on steroids…..every player in Scotland now knows how to gain an advantage over Celtic in collusion with the MIB and VAR…

Who came up with, and sanctioned, this deplorable and despicable corruption of the game…..Celtic has to demand the answers…

The Cheats Charter.

We are witnessing every game we play now, opposing players falling over at the slightest contact, even to the extent of grabbing the ball as they dive…..now we know why, as they have been told its the right thing to do by the MIB to assist VAR…..this is simply inconceivable…..this is game manipulation on steroids…..every player in Scotland now knows how to gain an advantage over Celtic in collusion with the MIB and VAR…

Who came up with, and sanctioned, this deplorable and despicable corruption of the game…..Celtic has to demand the answers…
The dead giveaway the other night was Collum standing with the Mwell keeper right next to him, at the spot on the pitch where a free kick for offside would be took, waiting for confirmation from VAR that it would be declared No Goal.
Its like he knew what the outcome would be! Uncanny.

The cheating is one thing and let's face it we have faced it our entire unbroken history. If this is indeed the mantra going forward then the spectacle of our very way of playing football is being attempted to be stopped.
It will ruin the game itself if these ridiculous interventions continue Scottish MIB style.
Only a matter of time before this all blows up and affects attendances as entertainment is already in short supply at most SPFL games.
We are one of the very few who attempt to play the game the way it should be played we can't allow these cheating basas to use VAR to stop us.

Last Friday night, one of my pals was watching the Aberdeen v Hibs match and launched into a rant about how ridiculous football was becoming and the appalling VAR-assisted decision to award the Sheepies a penalty for what was quite clearly a dive. He was supported by many fellow fans who were outraged by this awful decision which took nearly 5 minutes to come to.

I must point out that he is a rabid Aberdeen fan and so were his friends that were supporting him. I think that many supporters are being repulsed by the shenanigans of the peepul running and refereeing our national sport. It is becoming so predictably bad and transparent that it will start turning fans away.

Sadly the SPFL refereeing is not much better than the old WWF / WWE refs who conveniently missed the sly tricks of the baddies while lecturing the victims for made-up crimes.

I'll tell you what happened O'Donnell - you made an excellent tackle to stop Hatate from potentially scoring. You then grabbed hold of Hatate's head and stopped him from getting up again. As you threw his head to the ground his legs came up and you tangled on them as you tried to scarper away and you hurled yourself to the grond squealing like a piggy in Deliverance. You then play-acted pretending to be a victim of some fabricated crime causing all your colleagues and the home fans to then demand Hatate got punished despite you being the instigator and culprit.

Ooh sumboadys goat nae wheetabix
Calm doon dearie calm doon
👏👏

HH 👏

The narrative has now shifted to "human error". The use of the word "error" in this context is hugely disingenious. VAR's role is to follow the match when in play, not the dugout. The match was in play. This was not an error, but gross incompetence, and the lawyer in Michael Nicholson should recognise it as such, call it out, then demand and insist on changes. In recent memory, we have lost a title by the margin of one goal, and consequently lost lucrative financial earnings as a result. Celtic officials have to stand up and force the issue on this one. Anything less is a derogation of duty to Celtic stakeholders.
The fact our board says nothing and let’s the Lanarkshire cheats walk all over them only encourages them to do what they wish to us with no reprisals 😡

Thier needs to be an open enquiry about what's going on this is a disgraceful situation we need an independent judge of good standing to over see it this stinks to high heaven this could be the ruin of Scottish football this is a big deal don't let anyone tell you different.

Celtic should be pushing for full transparency in VAR decisions, there’s ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why all the recordings of the conversations between the on field referee and in VAR referee should not be made public after every game……..unless they have something to hide 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Oh, eventually the corrupt bastards trip themselves up. CAMERA WASN'T AVAILABLE? There's a VAR system check done before every Game, were a VAR system is in operation.

There are engineers available should a camera not be functioning correctly, most issues can be fixed remotely, should an issue occur that requires human assistance, there are people with in the football club who can rectify any issues.

Only thing is most other countries had sorted out any issues, promptly & so now most games pass of without any major issue's. No the daft corrupt bastards have been caught out.

I don't usually get a midweek video call from my nephew, I did yesterday morning, Uncle T what happened at the game lastnight, knew he was at work, also knew there would be others in the room, so told him it was the corrupt bastards using var against the opposition in Scotland, surprised theRanjurs haven't had a penalty or 10 yet, his reply watch for it coming out in the papers, talk on Sunday.

Surprised when The Scum ran the story, Aye the Fenian Hand is everywhere ya HUN BASTURDS GIRFUY.

Can we just have one VAR thread, feel I've mibbie had Rant on the wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
These instructions the MIB are giving to players has to be seen for what it is…..it’s blatantly giving VAR the discretion to lay sanctions as to how they deem it…..and blatantly influencing players as to how they should react to any given contact…..this is an abomination to the game and to fair play…..it’s nothing more than a “CHEATS CHARTER” and has to exposed for what it is.

Stephen O’Donnell quite subtly and intentionally in my view, has let the nefarious MIB game plan out of the bag…
100% spot on

The hilarious thing is reading the sevconuts on social media spouting their shite that all the VAR decisions going against Celtic PROVES that they have been correct all along that the referees do indeed favour their beloved Tims. At long last justice is being done as VAR corrects the biased fenians who are running our game. 😜

Members online

Latest posts

Back