How the MIB are Manipulating VAR

Why under any circumstances would referees instruct football players to over embellish contact to aid a VAR system .
Have we just witnessed a professional football player state to a national newspaper that he has been told to drop to the floor with the slightest touch.
Not only that he has been told to exaggerate it to aid someone in a remote camera room to spot it .
Seriously words fail me .
I am nearly 60 an have been going to football since my dad lifted me over the turnstile.
If this is what passes for modern day football ,all I can say is that I'm glad I'm getting to the end of my time going to the game ,rather than just beginning to get the bug for it .
HH

Why under any circumstances would referees instruct football players to over embellish contact to aid a VAR system .
Have we just witnessed a professional football player state to a national newspaper that he has been told to drop to the floor with the slightest touch.
Not only that he has been told to exaggerate it to aid someone in a remote camera room to spot it .
I am nearly 60 an have been going to football since my dad lifted me over the turnstile.
If this is what passes for modern day football ,all I can say is that I'm glad I'm getting to the end of my time going to the game ,rather than just beginning to get the bug for it .
HH
Remember in the days following Seville 2003 many of the top people in UEFA came out condemning Celtic players for being overly physical and defended Porto for their disgusting diving, feigning of injury and time wasting. That was when I thought the sport was totally fecked if that was the route the governors wanted to go down. Nowadays Portos cheating tactics that day would be considered normal and fairly tame. And I am not a fan of these do-anything-to-win cheating - even if it is my team doing the dirty to win.

The hilarious thing is reading the sevconuts on social media spouting their shite that all the VAR decisions going against Celtic PROVES that they have been correct all along that the referees do indeed favour their beloved Tims. At long last justice is being done as VAR corrects the biased fenians who are running our game. 😜
That deludamol is obviously perfect for all kinds of applications. Anyone seen The Outlaw Josey Wales with the carpetbagger trying to flog super-duper elixir to everyone? It seems that deludamol is just as useful.

HH

Stephen O'Donnell has let the cat out the bag.....this nefarious instruction from the MIB needs to be pursued.....we now know why players are falling over at the slightest contact.....they're all at it now.....if this conduct was sanctioned by he SFA we need to know.....if it wasn't, we need to know who did sanction it.....I hope Celtic social media is going to rigorously pursue this.....this instruction from the MIB is an abomination to the game and to fair play...

If one of our players is fouled and goes down I'd like to see all the players fall down at the same time not really but this is how ridiculous its got and its all down to the SFA who are in cahoots with the officials. At some stage before var was bought in thier had to have been a meeting and in the meeting the go a head must have been given for what we have been on the receiving end of .I hope the big wigs at celtic get to the bottom of this and if they do tell us the supporters exactly what went on no more hidden shit like the 5 way agreement and no I didn't see it .thiers still a very bad taste in the mouth about that one .do the right thing celtic or this league is surely done.

I demand the forth official is made redundant as every ground has a hawkeye (thenoo) 📷 watching the dugouts, why have linesmen when hawkeye (thenoo) can tell the "man in the middle" the outcome of every purchase from the hosts kitchen (stall), seriously why have any Mibs.

Remember in the days following Seville 2003 many of the top people in UEFA came out condemning Celtic players for being overly physical and defended Porto for their disgusting diving, feigning of injury and time wasting. That was when I thought the sport was totally fecked if that was the route the governors wanted to go down. Nowadays Portos cheating tactics that day would be considered normal and fairly tame. And I am not a fan of these do-anything-to-win cheating - even if it is my team doing the dirty to win.
The antics of Porto in that game
Still wrankle with me
They had some really good players in that team but their play acting was disgraceful

Stephen O'Donnell has let the cat out the bag.....this nefarious instruction from the MIB needs to be pursued.....we now know why players are falling over at the slightest contact.....they're all at it now.....if this conduct was sanctioned by he SFA we need to know.....if it wasn't, we need to know who did sanction it.....I hope Celtic social media is going to rigorously pursue this.....this instruction from the MIB is an abomination to the game and to fair play...
It's an incredible admission from O'Donnell

Latest posts

Back