Hud the Mengy

been in Hospital wi the meningitis for 3 weeks bhoys, no seen a baw kicked in earnest.
How've we been? Seen the scores and scorers, few match reports and whinges over St. Mirren, thats about it.

Has my song kicked aff yet or?....
That's not good news - hope you will be fine. The good news is that Celtic have been playing fantastic free flowing football, thrashing our opponents with magnificent scintillating fitba. Your song has become a viral hit and is number 1 around the globe, with all the major teams around the world adopting it and adapting it for their own clubs. And we sold Boli Bolingoli for £25m too! Get well soon!

That's not good news - hope you will be fine. The good news is that Celtic have been playing fantastic free flowing football, thrashing our opponents with magnificent scintillating fitba. Your song has become a viral hit and is number 1 around the globe, with all the major teams around the world adopting it and adapting it for their own clubs. And we sold Boli Bolingoli for £25m too! Get well soon!
I needed a laugh and that delivered.

been in Hospital wi the meningitis for 3 weeks bhoys, no seen a baw kicked in earnest.
How've we been? Seen the scores and scorers, few match reports and whinges over St. Mirren, thats about it.

Hahahahahaha..........no quite Keviano, but we've been working on a new number:

Fever

Never knew how much I loved you.
Never knew how much I cared.

We will put our arms around you and save you from the teddy bears.

They give you fever - when they touch you and when they give it to you tight.

Fever - in the morning, even though they are shite.

Every zombie's got the fever - that is something they all know.
Fever's not a new thing, it started 4 centuries ago

I expected nothing less BB! All is well in the Emerald kingdom! 😁

Hahahahahaha..........no quite Keviano, but we've been working on a new number:

Fever

Never knew how much I loved you.
Never knew how much I cared.

We will put our arms around you and save you from the teddy bears.

They give you fever - when they touch you and when they give it to you tight.

Fever - in the morning, even though they are shite.

Every zombie's got the fever - that is something they all know.
Fever's not a new thing, it started 4 centuries ago
Wantae stop making me look like an amateur lyricist? 😂 You've been busy while I've been doing feck all! 👍

A wis wonderin where you'd gone. All that time in the hospital and still not done anything about this " blockbuster" tune from you 🤣. Ffs get a grip🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back