Hugh Keevins - a Muppet or a Puppet ?

Wee Fergus's Bunnet

Just clocked Hugh Keevins 'apology' for doubting the suitability of Lubo as a player when he signed for Celtic 20 years ago . The bold Keevins made his authoritative declaration that Celtic should have spent the money on John Spencer rather than the unknown ( to Hugh , that is ) pal of Dr Jo.

It is difficult at times to determine whether Keevins is just plain dumb ( i.e. a muppet ) or does he know that what he says works well in the secretive world of the SMSM ( i.e. a puppet ) .

He constantly authoritatively proclaimed that :
Neil Lennon brings it on himself ( though he has changed his tune of late );

He did not accept that there was ( any longer ) sectarianism in the West of Scotland ;

He loudly derided any suggestion that there was an agenda against Celtic - despite the many 'honest mistakes ' made against them over many years ;

He along stupidly predicted that on their first season in the SPL , Sevco would win it ;

He thinks BDJ is a pundit ... ......... and so on !

Well readers , is he a muppet or a puppet ? And please mind the language there may be some lurkers in the wings from ... you know who !

Think the guys a muppet?remember him slaughtering the team when Ronny managed us and calling for the guy to get sacked nearly every week think he took it too far at times .Since Brendans took over he seems a bit more content and he's tearing into the zombies a bit more.Im sure he said slippy gs appointement was bigger than Rodgers did he not?The Lubo comment will haunt him forever though what a muppet lol

Just clocked Hugh Keevins 'apology' for doubting the suitability of Lubo as a player when he signed for Celtic 20 years ago . The bold Keevins made his authoritative declaration that Celtic should have spent the money on John Spencer rather than the unknown ( to Hugh , that is ) pal of Dr Jo.

It is difficult at times to determine whether Keevins is just plain dumb ( i.e. a muppet ) or does he know that what he says works well in the secretive world of the SMSM ( i.e. a puppet ) .

He did not accept that there was ( any longer ) sectarianism in the West of Scotland ;

He loudly derided any suggestion that there was an agenda against Celtic - despite the many 'honest mistakes ' made against them over many years ;

He along stupidly predicted that on their first season in the SPL , Sevco would win it ;

Well readers , is he a muppet or a puppet ? And please mind the language there may be some lurkers in the wings from ... you know who !
I think it's impossible to determine because of his all round bampottery.

I think I would just settle for soup-supping walloper

Firstly i always find it dubious when someone who “isn’t Celtic” tries to spend Celtic’s money.

Secondly he seemed to get a kick out of winding Celtic fans up and tried desperately to be controversial against us to make his snarky self relevant.

Thirdly it would suggest he was toeing the establishment line in order to maintain employment.

Findings: soup taking puppet

I just can't take the guy seriously. How he has made probably a lucrative career out of minimal (if any talent) should act as an example to us all. Clearly in his case you don't have to be clever to be a success in the smsm!
He's the journo's version of Willie Collum. Uncle Tom Keevins. About as listenable as fingernails on a blackboard.

Pontificates , states his 'opinion' in a way that suggests that any alternative view is rubbish and not worth hearing .
While declaring that ''it is just my opinion '' he constantly challenges others' opinions as if they do not have the right to have one , yet for someone so opinionated is remarkably thin-skinned when anyone dares to criticise him .

You can positively hear him wetting himself with pleasure when that sycophant ''Lawrie from Dennistoun'' comes on ( frequently ) and licks his a**e.

Any journalist with a modicum of self-respect would have refused years ago to sit in the same studio with BDJ , who is ,as Chris Sutton so rightly said , ' nothing but a cheerleader for Rangers ''.

Pontificates , states his 'opinion' in a way that suggests that any alternative view is rubbish and not worth hearing .
While declaring that ''it is just my opinion '' he constantly challenges others' opinions as if they do not have the right to have one , yet for someone so opinionated is remarkably thin-skinned when anyone dares to criticise him .

You can positively hear him wetting himself with pleasure when that sycophant ''Lawrie from Dennistoun'' comes on ( frequently ) and licks his a**e.

Any journalist with a modicum of self-respect would have refused years ago to sit in the same studio with BDJ , who is ,as Chris Sutton so rightly said , ' nothing but a cheerleader for Rangers ''.
BFDJ - the CSA's Most Wanted

He has made a career out of giving Celtic a kicking and pandering to Sevco and ther fans who despise him
He’s never had anything credible or relevant to say about Scottish football
What gets right up my nose is he starts every critic of the hoops with “the Celtic fans are not happy bout this or that” I’ve told him on that fone in u do not speak for the Celtic fans to which he replied my grandson is a Celtic fan so I speak for him
An absolute buffoon of a man

Keevins, can't stand him and all his self glory. I remember years ago sitting on the bus listening to his drivel after a Tic v Hibs game in which we were denied a stonewaller penalty. Every fan on the phone-in wanted justice. Keevins stated he would ask Davy Provan as he played the game and was a Professional,implying Provan could judge but us mere mortals didn't have a clue. Another time after saying often that Religion and Football didn't mix,he was getting pelters from us and in his newspaper column wanted to know why pick on him as he wasn't a Hun and and in fact his brother, who was a priest officiated at his daughters wedding.now what's that got to do with the price of mince.Havent heard the wee crawlers nasal tones in years. Neither Muppet or Puppet naw, just a wee Bawbag. HH

The whole radio clyde setup is typical Scottish, it is pish. Alex Rae tries to be a pro but cannot help slipping into east End ned patter and he is a an EBT tax dodger. He gives insight into his football philosophy and uses the same quote which does not fit his conversation, everything is "the dynamics" listen to him and count the amount of times the word is used, its as if it is a word only coaches use, he ran St Mirren with a taxi driver as assistant Davie Farrell ex hibs man, i know davie and he is a good guy, but not from taxis straight back into pro football, the only thing in this was they were friends, in a sense a dynamic duo Vatman and Robin, Ray was sacked from the buddies he was pish. Keevins cracks jokes that you get in xmas crackers and talks about his wee family and wee strolls in the park using his over 60 pass bus, the nugget who presents the show is always making one liners that just expose the whole scam. The callers are the same people John from Parkhead, Big Laurie fae dennistoun, etc and all make the same point and sometimes kiss Hughs arse, its really only to be listened too if you want a laugh at the clowns on it, the latest is one of the guests shout out players name and the other guest with earphones on has to say the name he reads from the others lips, its like a retard shouting at you in the street. nnnnaaarrroolldhb Mackbratt , Harold Brackbatt the other repilies, how the fuck he knows is beyond me.
Anyway its pish its Scottish and its all about Gerrard interviews and dross and pays geriatrics that know fuck all about the game.

The whole radio clyde setup is typical Scottish, it is pish. Alex Rae tries to be a pro but cannot help slipping into east End ned patter and he is a an EBT tax dodger. He gives insight into his football philosophy and uses the same quote which does not fit his conversation, everything is "the dynamics" listen to him and count the amount of times the word is used, its as if it is a word only coaches use, he ran St Mirren with a taxi driver as assistant Davie Farrell ex hibs man, i know davie and he is a good guy, but not from taxis straight back into pro football, the only thing in this was they were friends, in a sense a dynamic duo Vatman and Robin, Ray was sacked from the buddies he was pish. Keevins cracks jokes that you get in xmas crackers and talks about his wee family and wee strolls in the park using his over 60 pass bus, the nugget who presents the show is always making one liners that just expose the whole scam. The callers are the same people John from Parkhead, Big Laurie fae dennistoun, etc and all make the same point and sometimes kiss Hughs arse, its really only to be listened too if you want a laugh at the clowns on it, the latest is one of the guests shout out players name and the other guest with earphones on has to say the name he reads from the others lips, its like a retard shouting at you in the street. nnnnaaarrroolldhb Mackbratt , Harold Brackbatt the other repilies, how the fuck he knows is beyond me.
Anyway its pish its Scottish and its all about Gerrard interviews and dross and pays geriatrics that know fuck all about the game.
Hey Boab, mibae Rae's git it wrang, the other guys saying "I'm dying to be a Mick ?

I dont listen when he's on and I turn it off if that garrulous "know all", Laurie from Dennistoun comes on. That bhoy loves the sound of his own voice!!

Members online

No members online now.

Back