Hun mentality

Ally

My son who you all all know is autistic. Was subjected to sectarian abuse while being out with his carer.All be cause he was wearing a celtic top. His carer has reported the abuse to the police. I can only say due to police involment I can't say anymore. But w hat I will say in it's despicable in this day and age.

My son who you all all know is autistic. Was subjected to sectarian abuse while being out with his carer.All be cause he was wearing a celtic top. His carer has reported the abuse to the police. I can only say due to police involment I can't say anymore. But w hat I will say in it's despicable in this day and age.
Good thing the carer was there to witness the vile abuse and take appropriate action. Hopefully you will be able to give us an update regards a satisfactory outcome when legally-able to do so.

Fukin SCUM M8, wish ad been there, WIDA set aboot them!! Hearing the Union Pussies lobbed missiles at the Liverpool fans after the game.. Surely tae Fuk wae FARE there this is a Stadium Closure fur the FILTH!! 🤬🤬🤬

Absolute scum Ally!!! I hope your bhoy is OK and that the animals get what's coming to them!!
My big brother was walking home one evening a few seasons back with his hoops on, up near hampdump Park.
A group of guys, I'm not talking wee teenage ned here, a group of grown men in their 40s ran from a pub and attacked him, before group of younger scum fans joined in. Luckily he only ended up with a few cuts and bruises.

The scum fans are untouchable in Scotland. 28 minutes into the game, the Liverpool LB was taking a throw-in and was being hit by drinks cups and god knows what else. The ref seen it, as he made a move towards to LB. I hope it's in his match report.

Thanks to everyone for your support. As you know police were informed, they have since changed the suspect with hate crime. Apparently it's not the first time he's been done for it either.
Good to hear action is being taken, hopefully the judicial system will take serial-offending into account and punish the peace of shit properly.

I saw horrible pictures of injuries done to a 12 year old girl with autism who was battered by a teenager while a crowd watched and videoed in Glasgow yesterday. The fuck is wrong with people?

Good to hear action is being taken, hopefully the judicial system will take serial-offending into account and punish the peace of shit properly.

I saw horrible pictures of injuries done to a 12 year old girl with autism who was battered by a teenager while a crowd watched and videoed in Glasgow yesterday. The fuck is wrong with people?
Maybe if you show him the support on here will help him deal with it?
Only you can judge that Ally, at least he has loving & caring parents
unlike those evil huns.

Thanks to everyone for your support. As you know police were informed, they have since changed the suspect with hate crime. Apparently it's not the first time he's been done for it either.
Good to hear that Ally. Hope you're young lad is fine and is able to put the incident behind him.

Until the courts hammer these scum with maximum sentences particularly for repeat offenders then nothing changes I'm afraid.

H.H and YNWA young Mhan.

Utterly shameful. Hope the bhoy is okay still wants to go out with his hoops on.
People are not born bigoted racists, they are taught from an early age.

Back