Huns🙂

10 minutes ago

'Telt yiz we didnae need to spend anymair in Jan'

Chairman Pete
Hope someone phones into Radio Clyde and asks Rae wheres the investment and how come Celtic are not the same as Sevco after Dubai, the second half of a season is were titles are won and lost. Players need rested fully in the top divisions, they run at high tempo and the body takes its toll if not coached properly, rookie manager learning the hard way that all players at his disposal are not at the level of the players he played with.

Hope someone phones into Radio Clyde and asks Rae wheres the investment and how come Celtic are not the same as Sevco after Dubai, the second half of a season is were titles are won and lost. Players need rested fully in the top divisions, they run at high tempo and the body takes its toll if not coached properly, rookie manager learning the hard way that all players at his disposal are not at the level of the players he played with.
Maybe the penny will drop soon boab,,no promises though..

HH.

Bang oan boab that wee cunt talks wan load a shite “Derek McInnes will walk over broken glass if he’s offered sevco job my sources tell me “😂😂” big investment coming in January my sources tell me” 😂😂😂brown sauce is better than tomato sauce my sauces tell me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GIRUY ya ugly wee bastard 😂😂😂

Don't forget Boab, Rae has the advantage over the rest of us as he is gullible in the extreme, imminent Zombie meltdown. 😂🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back