huns in europe

seven past niven

im beginning to think that either one of two things are going on here, either the press are bigging up these teams the huns are beating , or that they are just crap living off past reputations and nowhere near as good as they are made out

Looking at how they are playing and who is left in the tournament (some funny results last night) I am terrified the win the feckin thing, Much as I can't stand that mob I must admit to being jealous of what they are doing. We'd better win this league !!

Looking at how they are playing and who is left in the tournament (some funny results last night) I am terrified the win the feckin thing, Much as I can't stand that mob I must admit to being jealous of what they are doing. We'd better win this league !!
Still a lot of good teams left in the EL. Serial winners Seville (or West Ham), Barcelona, Lyon (beat them in group stages), Leverkusen or Atalanta, Betis or Frankfurt, Leipzig.
They played well last night and v Dortmund but the luck they are getting, and run of VAR decisions, will run out. Hopefully they'll get KO'd in next round by a VAR decision ;)

You don’t have to go back too far into the distant past to find our friendly new club fans looking on in disdain and telling us that beating big clubs, like Lazio, in the Europa League meant absolutely fuck all as it was a diddy cup for failed CL teams ???
Whats changed ??

I have a theory that Hugh Dallas is behind a lot of the good luck that goes their way and plenty of the bad luck that goes ours 😒
When you are the deputy head of the European Referees I'm sure that you could have some input to the selection of referees of the games both present and future. It's just a thought ??

Still a lot of good teams left in the EL. Serial winners Seville (or West Ham), Barcelona, Lyon (beat them in group stages), Leverkusen or Atalanta, Betis or Frankfurt, Leipzig.
They played well last night and v Dortmund but the luck they are getting, and run of VAR decisions, will run out. Hopefully they'll get KO'd in next round by a VAR decision ;)
Still think so, Gary?

Attachments

• EC9F5E8D-C45F-4ACA-AF17-1B7F3E9BA0E0.jpeg
    EC9F5E8D-C45F-4ACA-AF17-1B7F3E9BA0E0.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
I have a theory that Hugh Dallas is behind a lot of the good luck that goes their way and plenty of the bad luck that goes ours 😒
When you are the deputy head of the European Referees I'm sure that you could have some input to the selection of referees of the games both present and future. It's just a thought ??
watched some of there game last night and the var decisions were just ridiculous

beast was off his line for the penalty

kent lost control of the ball which was behind him and swung his leg out for contact for huns penalty

The var only showed one angle fk knows who is in charge of the camera work of the kent incident

The first Red goal was well onside

and aribo should have been red carded for his challenge

in every round they've had some right fkwits as refs even every 50/50 was in there favour

They ain't gonny win it aye they've done well but I'm not jealous myself were on our way to a 5th treble In 6 year and 10th title in 11 year so nah I'm no jealous of a decent euro run that will be us next year HH

Never watched the scum and got no interest in such a shower of shit either.
Yes the result was a surprise but judging by the comments, doesn't give a fair reflection upon the game imo.
Anyway, it has long been stated that this Thursday/Sunday turnaround in matches doesn't suit the science involved these days, so club's in this competition can still play with a different agenda as such.
West ham for example are in a position to qualify for the CL through there league position, which I believe would be classed as a far bigger achievement, yet the EL can still be used as a back up system still, and still many clubs are in that same position still.
It's also why I believe that we as a club weren't to interested in our own European tie, with so many injuries caused earlier in the campaign.
Yet the scum players, are all hoping to get out of the shit hole ASAP, yet no takers still, so no surprise that the extra effort is being put in, that the hope some silly bastards might show an interest in them still, yet there league form says they are just shite, and something we have all known for a long time.
These European competition don't seem to really kick into gear until the quarter finals stage and whoever left in the competition will all be hoping for whoever wins this tie, as it will be looked upon as a great chance to actually win the tournament and entry into the CL.
A shower of shit such as the scum remains, will get found out still, so not at all bothered about them having the odd day in the sun, as we still got a far better and more realistic chance of achieving our own goals set still.
FUCK THE HUN SCUM

Back