Hunscene..

Espiritosanto

Put the bbc iplayer on to watch the highlights (if you could call it that?)from tynecastle!!!fucksake must’ve been ten minutes if yir lucky!!
on Saturday sportscene they showed the Hunz,,then after the celtic game on Sunday they showed the hunz again!!which lasted longer than the feature game which was us??slobbering over clementine 🍊

Put the bbc iplayer on to watch the highlights (if you could call it that?)from tynecastle!!!fucksake must’ve been ten minutes if yir lucky!!
on Saturday sportscene they showed the Hunz,,then after the celtic game on Sunday they showed the hunz again!!which lasted longer than the feature game which was us??slobbering over clementine 🍊
He's the new Messiah don't ye know. Got to blow smoke up his arse as soon as he got a win.

Can’t be that confident in him as the are bringing back Souness and he is in for a Shock it’s not 1989 anymore with cash flowing through the then club,and we know thier history on that. Think this is another smoke and mirrors to keep the Mugs on board

Can’t be that confident in him as the are bringing back Souness and he is in for a Shock it’s not 1989 anymore with cash flowing through the then club,and we know thier history on that. Think this is another smoke and mirrors to keep the Mugs on board
There must be another scam going, in what capacity is he being employed I wonder??

Still when he went to ipox under rankers the first, his disregard for following a budget was instrumental in Murray maxing out their credit with "everyone and anyone", resulting eventually in auld Betty's Hector division killing them aff.. Maybe he's there for 2 in a row... 🤔

10 minutes? I've tuned into watch it 5 minutes late in the past and I have missed the Celtic game before.
They come back to it for a chin wag later but this is no surprise.

For what it's worth , I think Clement is probably a decent manager who will make them a better side, but I still believe that we are holding all the cards and the keys to the trophies.
No doubt if he wins the league cup and £400k that goes with it he'll be hailed as best manager ever ( already is after one victory ).
Would be brilliant to see them fail to win the peanuts Cup and watch another meltdown 😀

There must be another scam going, in what capacity is he being employed I wonder??

Still when he went to ipox under rankers the first, his disregard for following a budget was instrumental in Murray maxing out their credit with "everyone and anyone", resulting eventually in auld Betty's Hector division killing them aff.. Maybe he's there for 2 in a row... 🤔
As advisor on all aspects of the club to Me it smells to high heaven we know they are deep in trouble cash strapped and Beale left them deep in the mire so why would they take on another wage like bums on seats makes no sense??

I might be the only one on here who wants Clements to improve sevco. That way when we beat them then the victories mean even more as they can't be dismissed as meaningless. I want all of Scottish fitba operating at a higher standard, with more sides competing and doing well in Europe.

Obviously I still want us to win a lot and sevco to fail in winning trophies, but I'd much prefer us to be playing in a more competitive league where sides/managers are not so focused on boring ultra-defensive anti-football as they try to minimise the risk of an absolute thrashing.

Back