I see King talking balls again to sell season tickets.

You've got to spin it to win it!

Either next season, or the season after that (assuming their life support lasts that long), Diplodocus Dave is just going to come right out and say: "we won the league" and the horde will well and truly believe.

Why let results and facts get in the way of a good lie? Feed them bullshit and they will sup it up and ask when will they win the Champions League?

Squinty and Jabba have already written that script and will just inform the mob that the Champions League has been won on 15 occasions already and that r*****s are officially the most successful team in the solar system.

I do enjoy reading that deluded cunts attempts to rally his deluded hordes into believing they are a baw hair away from taking over.

What they always fail to realise is the narrowing of the gap had fuck all to do with them. It was us deciding to stand and have a fag and a can if special brew and let them catch up.

Let’s look at the facts. We did nothing to improve our squad, fuck all. We had a number of serious injuries depriving us of our best team. We lost our zip for the most part of the season. Yet, even with all that we are 11 points ahead and in line for a treble treble.

What King is hoping for is we fold like a pack of cards and to be fair to the glib one, he was meaning we don’t move forward. He has also seen this before.

They went all in and for what? Fuck all that’s what. PL and DD now need to look at how we progress and I hope they read his love letter to the Orcs and have the same reaction I did.

We are going to move forward you cunt. We have resources and will use them and when we do, rather than this period coming to an end, it’s just the beginning of your pain.

It is vital for me we leave Mordor with 3 points to plunge them into despair for the summer. We then bring in a few quality additions, get Shved home and qualify for the CL with a £60m cheque that ensures no matter how many dodgy loans and old sofas they rummage, they can’t get near us.

Any sort of result for them will see them going all in again and this year we need to outspend them in real quality.

I hope our board are on it. I hope they read his comments and most of all, I hope they are at last prepared to wield the axe, chop the head off the snake and move us beyond reach.

I may be going mad, but, I actually think we will this time. Nurse! Nurse!

if we do sevco at mordor, the scouse is gone

Back