IBE or SHVED

Shved is a right winger, Forrest plays almost all games so Shved’s chances will be limited (although Forrest played on the left yesterday). Lenny has already said he needs to show more in training if he wants first team chances.
Ibe plays on either wing and through the middle. If signed he’d probably share left wing position with Johnston. Ibe would be a Sinclair replacement, a better option than Morgan or Hayes in that position.

The question is not Ibe or Shved - it should be Ibe or Wanyama. If we can afford Ibe's wages, which would be a risk, then why can't we sign Wanyama and make ourselves a force again?

It's all hypothetical - I imagine we'll sign neither.

For the lack of English part then all he would need is to nail down a few basics to carry out instructions. There are other ways round it. I'm not sure how much weight that point holds with me.
Has he managed much game time for the reserves?
If he hasn't reached the required baseline of fitness then other guys that have put in the effort will start or be brought on in front.
The players are wired up with heart rate/gps monitors in training now. They will know how hard he is working every session.
If they can see that he isn't pushing himself or ducking out then he won't get on the pitch.

The question is not Ibe or Shved - it should be Ibe or Wanyama. If we can afford Ibe's wages, which would be a risk, then why can't we sign Wanyama and make ourselves a force again?

It's all hypothetical - I imagine we'll sign neither.

Wanyama is definitely not a goer if he's been offered a 5 year deal by Club Bruges at £65,000 per week. Of course this is the meeja talking.

Members online

Latest posts

Back