Idah or Miovski

Idah or Miovski

• Idah

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Miovski

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
How hungry can you stay winning the same trophies year after year in a league nobody outside Scotland cares about?I'm sure Rodgers said he was a player with big ambitions so i can't see him staying in Scotland much longer .
Matt has made decisions based on football rather than cash soo far in his career and if he leaves for Spain or England then who could blame him for going even tho I hope he stays (every player at our club would say yes to ATL MADRID) if he goes it would be for footballing reasons and not for the cash (let’s hope tho we get one more year obv)

Nananna na an nananana na an na
Graffiti in the walls that says we’re magic we’re magic
The Celtic family faces a threat not seen in years … which is rabid hunnery
Let’s pull it together for 4 weeks and see the cunts out of town
The next few weeks are massive, let’s make them happy 😃

Matt has made decisions based on football rather than cash soo far in his career and if he leaves for Spain or England then who could blame him for going even tho I hope he stays (every player at our club would say yes to ATL MADRID) if he goes it would be for footballing reasons and not for the cash (let’s hope tho we get one more year obv)
Matt oreilly will only leave when he’s told a bid has been accepted
I have no doubt he’ll be pushed before he thinks of a life without Celtic

Matt oreilly will only leave when he’s told a bid has been accepted
I have no doubt he’ll be pushed before he thinks of a life without Celtic
When Celtic knocked backed a bid from Atl Madrid i was chuffed Matt never spat his dummy out to go as that club sometimes gets over looked because of Barca and real but they are huge club ….if he stays then it would be fantastic but if he does go then I hope he picks Spain rather than the tourist league down south

I hope your right but I have feeling Matt will leave at end of season but I don’t think it will be for
Money tho but to play in a bigger league (he seems to have his head screwed on and made the right decisions in the past and put career before cash) I will keep fingers crossed tho we get him for one more year
Big matts kinda weird in his own way,he doesn’t fit into the typical Jack the lad footballer,this bhoys super laid back,,got his own personal guru??in actual fuckin India,?his auld mans a singer in a rock band ffs,,he’s no the type to fuck off for fame and fortune,,he doesn’t need it?..awrite he’s a bit of a ugly character and probably struggles to get his Nat- king,??here in glasgow😉and that might be a factor if he was 50-50,,,a seriously don’t see him going end of season unless it’s one of the Milan’s..

Big matts kinda weird in his own way,he doesn’t fit into the typical Jack the lad footballer,this bhoys super laid back,,got his own personal guru??in actual fuckin India,?his auld mans a singer in a rock band ffs,,he’s no the type to fuck off for fame and fortune,,he doesn’t need it?..awrite he’s a bit of a ugly character and probably struggles to get his Nat- king,??here in glasgow😉and that might be a factor if he was 50-50,,,a seriously don’t see him going end of season unless it’s one of the Milan’s..
If Matt struggles to get his Nat-King in glasgow then we have absolutely no chance ( my female cousins would all leave there men for him actually my mrs would leave me for him😂)aye he’s definitely not a money grabber his decisions even before he came to Celtic make that every clear ….i think atl Madrid will come back for him again and it would be hard to knock them back but I hope he does tho as he’s been great for us ☘️

I just hope this summer has not been like so many in the past with buying on the cheap and having too many players not making the grade (our league has got stronger so hopefully the board take that into account) hope DD takes sometime away from his golf and actually comes over for a few weeks to have a proper look at what we need

If Matt struggles to get his Nat-King in glasgow then we have absolutely no chance ( my female cousins would all leave there men for him actually my mrs would leave me for him😂)aye he’s definitely not a money grabber his decisions even before he came to Celtic make that every clear ….i think atl Madrid will come back for him again and it would be hard to knock them back but I hope he does tho as he’s been great for us ☘️
Eh!!!!”enough of the “we”…..cause av got a lazy eye,which at certain parts of the day straightens up,,and teeth like Austin powers don’t drag me into your world🤣 a think your right about atl Madrid,if that’s the case then he goes way our blessing if we go on to secure the league….

It's hockey 🏑 🏑 for you esp fae Shammy.🤣

So nae yin wants Shankland then 🤔🤔🤔.

Scottish and scores for an attacking team in our league..

Not much of a sell on fee though if you do sign him.
Phew he’s scores but don’t want him anywhere near us take Idah or Miovski all day and any day we have the cash go get them both they’d do great in Europe. IMO

HH🍀

Back