If Ajer is wroth £15m where does that leave KT?

26+6=1

Apparently the (brown) Star is reporting Leicester interest in Kris Ajer to the tune of £15 million. Given the source this is likely fake news aimed at unsettling a talented young player. Nonetheless, neither the interest nor the valuation would surprise me if true. In today's transfer market £15 million is a conservative estimation for a player of KA's potential at this stage of his career. His value will only increase as he gains more valuable experience and enters the prime of his career. So if KA is worth £15 million now, at this early stage, where does that leave the value of his more experienced colleague KT? Not £25 million, not even close.

I'm astonished that Christie hasn't been linked with a big money transfer to dome mid-table EPL team yet! Come on the Laptop Loyal - pull your finger out! The Scottish media have tried to undermine and upset every other Celtic star so why aren't you making up nonsense about this brilliant player who is so important to your enemy?

Apparently the (brown) Star is reporting Leicester interest in Kris Ajer to the tune of £15 million. Given the source this is likely fake news aimed at unsettling a talented young player. Nonetheless, neither the interest nor the valuation would surprise me if true. In today's transfer market £15 million is a conservative estimation for a player of KA's potential at this stage of his career. His value will only increase as he gains more valuable experience and enters the prime of his career. So if KA is worth £15 million now, at this early stage, where does that leave the value of his more experienced colleague KT? Not £25 million, not even close.
Add another 25 million and thats probably still no enough.That diddy McBurnie went for 20 million ?the games fucked.

I'm astonished that Christie hasn't been linked with a big money transfer to dome mid-table EPL team yet! Come on the Laptop Loyal - pull your finger out! The Scottish media have tried to undermine and upset every other Celtic star so why aren't you making up nonsense about this brilliant player who is so important to your enemy?

Give it a day or 2 then it will be some nomark team in the middle of league 1 with sky TV money burning a hole in their pocket.

H.H

Apparently the (brown) Star is reporting Leicester interest in Kris Ajer to the tune of £15 million. Given the source this is likely fake news aimed at unsettling a talented young player. Nonetheless, neither the interest nor the valuation would surprise me if true. In today's transfer market £15 million is a conservative estimation for a player of KA's potential at this stage of his career. His value will only increase as he gains more valuable experience and enters the prime of his career. So if KA is worth £15 million now, at this early stage, where does that leave the value of his more experienced colleague watching the game with my bhoy he was saying that 25million is good$s and he's right SPL record etc but I said we've been ripped off and hopefully it's the last time. 15million for KA is only enough to show a clubs interested like in any auction. Objects sell for thousands bidding starts at 500quid very often. We as a club are as slick as they come the board must know even a last 32 CL run will massively inflate the price for a Celtic international esp young ones. Predictions of SPL transfer records broken again by KA and Shved ...shows the money ...££££££££££££££££££££✊

Back