If only...

Lubos left peg

I see the huns have had "constructive talks" with the SPFL over the refereeing of the sheep game, the same game that their goalie should have been sent off for bringing down a sheep player in the box. One match that upset them, in the last 2 to 3 seasons, that they didn't get all the big calls. That's all it took for their board to fire shots at the LRA!! The scum board have shown that they won't stand for the refs not doing the job that they believe they should be doing....and who can blame them. Its within their rights.
If only our board did the same thing!!! They'd have a fucking box set of complaints......from 1 match. But no. Silence is golden from the men in the green room. The huns will benefit from their complaint, right in time for the Glasgow derby.

Last edited:
I see the huns have had "constructive talks" with the SPFL over the refereeing of the sheep game, the same game that their goalie should have been sent off for bringing down a sheep player in the box. One match that upset them, in the last 2 to 3 seasons, that they didn't get all the big calls. That's all it took for their board to fire shots at the LRA!! The scum board have shown that they won't stand for the refs not doing the job that they believe they should be doing....and who can blame them. Its within their rights.
If only our board did the same thing!!! They'd have a fucking box set of complaints......from 1 match. But no. Silence is golden from the men in the green room. The huns will benefit from their complaint, right in time for the Glasgow derby.
Unless everything is actually disclosed about the complaints made and the response from the Scottish FA are made public, then you can only conclude that the level of corruption within the Scottish FA have reached even higher levels of favouritism towards the scum yet again.
Every club is entitled to know what the outcome were, as it's a certainty that decisions made in favour of the scum will remain in place and possibly more so on an even higher degree than what we have witnessed so far.
Nicholson by all accounts has some sort of knowledge in sports law, I believe, and without this meeting and its findings made public right away, then potentially court proceedings needs to be taken against both parties, the scum and the Scottish FA of taking Scottish football into the gutter yet again.
Why the Scottish FA even engaged with talks with the scum is beyond me when they remain in dispute over the clinch deal still.
Scottish football is on trial yet again, and all eyes now upon just how corrupt it still remains.

Unless everything is actually disclosed about the complaints made and the response from the Scottish FA are made public, then you can only conclude that the level of corruption within the Scottish FA have reached even higher levels of favouritism towards the scum yet again.
Every club is entitled to know what the outcome were, as it's a certainty that decisions made in favour of the scum will remain in place and possibly more so on an even higher degree than what we have witnessed so far.
Nicholson by all accounts has some sort of knowledge in sports law, I believe, and without this meeting and its findings made public right away, then potentially court proceedings needs to be taken against both parties, the scum and the Scottish FA of taking Scottish football into the gutter yet again.
Why the Scottish FA even engaged with talks with the scum is beyond me when they remain in dispute over the clinch deal still.
Scottish football is on trial yet again, and all eyes now upon just how corrupt it still remains.

Scum board complaint leaked......

Screenshot_20220121-195129_WhatsApp.jpg

Unfortunately, Peter Lawwell set the rules on secret meetings. When he met up with beaton and the LRA to talk about beatons handling of the morelos MMA match. He only said he came away from that meeting happy....but felt we didn't have to know what was said.

The huns didn't fail to win that game because of Klancy, they failed to win because they were shite and the Sheeps completely outplayed them!
Klancy is a shit ref, his first half performance was deplorable, if the sheeps had got the penalty they deserved and Shagger McGregor got sent off the huns wouldn't have scored and would likely have lost the match, they were fucking lucky to escape with a point. There must have been 3 or 4 occasions when they shoved sheepy players right in front of Klancy and he did fuck all about it, the Grufalo hardly complained about the penalty he gave away, Kunt hardly complained about his red card because even being huns they both knew they were in the wrong.
Tbh I'm quite happy if they want to go on a ref witch hunt, yes they'll probably get more favouritism from refs, but what's new? They've that forever, we're used to it. If they don't realise it was their own shit performance that cost them I think it'll benefit us in the long run, blaming everyone else rather than taking responsibility doesn't make you up your game.
If we'd played that game exactly the same as the huns did I don't think Ange would be blaming refs, he'd be bollocking our players and demand more from them.

Westcoaster 20th January 2022 At 20:11

Tuesday was a slow day so I found myself watching the BBC Parliament channel when an urgent question was raised on the ongoing Derby County admin process. An interesting discussion which is available on BBC iPlayer.
A hat tip to Toby Perkins, the Labour MP for Chesterfield, who reminded the house that Glasgow Rangers and Bury had gone out of existence. ( 17.55 mins into the programme).

clubs like Rangers go out of existence

The huns will no doubt release a DVD at the end of the season of their greatest grievances,101 bad ref calls why we lost the league

Westcoaster 20th January 2022 At 20:11

Tuesday was a slow day so I found myself watching the BBC Parliament channel when an urgent question was raised on the ongoing Derby County admin process. An interesting discussion which is available on BBC iPlayer.
A hat tip to Toby Perkins, the Labour MP for Chesterfield, who reminded the house that Glasgow Rangers and Bury had gone out of existence. ( 17.55 mins into the programme).

clubs like Rangers go out of existence
I wonder if sevco will send him an invitation to its 10th birthday party this year. As well as cake, there will be lots of clowns and balloons at it but jelly and ice cream will not be available because we'll have bought it all.

Members online

Latest posts

Back