If you have a spare £25,000 sevco board members will tell you how to spend it.

green sprig

This mob are seriously scraping the bottom of the barrell now,£25,000 to get into the cesspit,take photographs,speak to Gerrard about the game and 5 other things I cant even remember what they are,,and then there is their new book,unfortunately it is not an audio book so most of the gullibles will buy it as a keepsake..

HH

Last edited:
The Media need to tell these Huns to go Fuck off well print the Truth (I know )
We’re not paying you to then print the pish you tell us too that will never happen in Scotland (Again I know )
DR is the Daily Ranker
Sun = Hunviews
Express = Slippy Says
Daily Mail = Where’s Diana she’d never let the Huns deeeee
Scottish Media already tells the Wurld how the Huncunts are great now they’ll piy fur it
That’s the only change.
Scottish Newspaper print what you wipe 💩

HH 💩

This mob must be in serious trouble as regards to money when they are asking the press to pay
£25000 for pictures and interviews.
Did they not realise the whole of Scottish Football will jump all over this if they are successful with this scam,and if all other clubs do not receive payment from the rags then there will be no away reports from Easter Road,Tynecastle,Parkhead etc.
They have released a fake book called something like 55 it say,s there are similarities between todays players and players of 20 years ago,,I wonder does that mean they are getting EBT ..again..
They are hosting R.M. in two weeks time which can only be a disaster with expenses being around the £500,000 mark or maybe Real Madrid will end up like the face painter and have to wait for their money,,I forgot abut the 2000 supporters who will be allowed into the cesspit unless Nicola changes things again to suit her daddy,s favourite team..

HH

This mob are seriously scraping the bottom of the barrell now,£25,000 to get into the cesspit,take photographs,speak to Gerrard about the game and 5 other things I cant even remember what they are,,and then there is their new book,unfortunately it is not an audio book so most of the gullibles will buy it as a keepsake..

HH
Be as well reading and paying john james

Back