I'll have a trio of Scots please!

JamesPearson88

Remember...its Robertson, Welsh, Henderson.

If anyone of these players don't get a cap for Scotland in the next year or two then the whole system is knackered.

Really? I couldn't take my eyes off them this evening.

Why? Calm, composed, neat and tidy.

So? Remember these are lads who play against smaller, youth opposition. In unrecognised cup competitions. In against Dembele, Memphis, Denayer. Lyon are a fascinating team, PSG in the cup, then playing Juve in the champions League. These lads from Scotland stuck to their task, listened to directions from the coaching staff. And at times when called upon done their job. It's riveting to watch youth get their bounce up in opposition level.

All three can easily push for more first team game time this year. They're ready.

am no gonny kid on I know the ins and outs bout youth footie but am 40 noo all for my full life the SFA have fucked up and fucked up n kept fuckin up we shud take a bit of the Dutch model the German the Scandinavian and the government need to play ball aswell way pitches n get rid of the of the no ball games signs want the board to get finger out we cud attract europes best youngster's cause they will have more chance to play had to edit that fucking sausage fingers

Last edited:
Back